• Chatham started the 2013-14 season with a goal in his second career Ontario Hockey League contest and finished his rookie season with 31 points (13-18—31) in 54 games.
• He grew up cheering for Brett Hull and the St. Louis Blues and aims to model his game after current Blues’ captain David Backes.
• Chatham recalls his most memorable hockey moment as winning the gold medal at the 2011 Under-17 Four Nations Tournament against the host Russians. He also won a silver medal with Team USA at the 2012 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge, registering a goal and assist in five games.
• He played one campaign with the U.S. Under-17 team in Ann Arbor, Michigan, tallying 20 points (7-13—20) in 55 games in 2011-12 before joining the Omaha Lancers of the United States Hockey League the following season. In 2012-13, Chatham ranked fourth on the Lancers with 35 points (18-17—35) in 63 games.
• Chatham began his hockey career with the Southern Illinois Icehawks, where he played six years. He also played two seasons with both the Afton Americans and St. Louis AAA Blues.
• He shared second in the bench press at the 2014 NHL Scouting Combine, completing 18 reps.
USA (2012 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge)
ST. LOUIS BLUES U16
NHL GameCenter LIVE™ is now NHL.TV™.
Watch out-of-market games and replays with an all new redesigned media player, mobile and connected device apps.
Introducing the new official NHL App, available for iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones and tablets. A host of new features and improved functionality are available across all platforms, including a redesigned league-wide scoreboard, expanded news coverage, searchable video highlights, individual team experiences* and more. The new NHL App on your tablet also introduces new offerings such as 60fps video, Multitasking** and Picture-in-Picture.
*Available only for smartphones
** Available only for suported iPads