(1) Information concerning NHL games while they are in progress may be transmitted online only for news and editorial purposes and not for any commercial purpose without the express written permission of the NHL.
(2) Online reports concerning NHL games while they are in progress ("Online Game Reports") may not consist of play-by-play accounts or descriptions of games. Online Game Reports shall be limited to reasonable periodic updates. The NHL will not object to Online Game Reports that are limited in frequency and detail (i.e. no more than three detailed status reports during each period) so as not to undercut authorized play-by-play accounts of games.
(3) Online Game Reports shall not use any audio, video or graphic simulations of game action. A reasonable number of photographs may be posted online for news and editorial purposes together with Online Game Reports. The NHL will not object to the posting of up to an aggregate total of twelve photographs of game action on a media web site while a game is in progress.
(4) Any photograph of NHL game action posted on a media web site or otherwise transmitted online may be used only for news and editorial coverage of the game and not for any commercial, advertising or promotional purpose.
(5) Motion pictures or video of NHL games may not be posted or transmitted online without the express written permission of the NHL. The NHL's policy is to discuss limited online uses of motion pictures or video on a case by case basis.
(6) Any and all copyrights, proprietary interests and other incidents of ownership in and to NHL games and accounts and descriptions of NHL games shall remain vested in the NHL, NHL Enterprises, L.P. or designated assignees or licensees.
Laugh at the funniest moments of the season. WATCH NOW ›
It's a big milestone for me and I'm happy to help my team with lots of good teammates. It's fun.