ST. PAUL -- The Minnesota Wild today announced it will host a watch party, presented by Xcel Energy, on Sunday, Aug. 2 at CHS Field, home of the Saint Paul Saints, when it plays Game 1 of its Stanley Cup Qualifying round series against the Vancouver Canucks at 9:30 p.m. CT on FOX Sports North and KFAN 100.3 FM.
The game will be shown on the videoboard in left-center field. In accordance to city and state guidelines, CHS Field will be sectioned off in three distinct areas for seating to allow for social distancing, each with a designated entrance. Space is limited. Gates for the event open at 8 p.m. with pre-game entertainment prior to puck drop. Tickets for the event are $5. Proceeds will benefit the Minnesota Wild Foundation. To purchase tickets, please visit saintsbaseball.com.
In addition to standard safety protocols, the Minnesota Wild, Saint Paul Saints and CHS Field will be taking numerous safety precautions to adhere to Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) guidelines, such as:
- Health screenings, such as temperature checks, of staff and fans at each gate upon entry.
- Requiring staff and fans to wear a face covering while entering and moving within the ballpark.
- Following social distancing guidelines between fans including entry, restrooms, seating and concessions in both outdoor and indoor areas.
- Routinely disinfecting surfaces, equipment and fan-touched areas.
- Encouraging digital ticketing and cashless transactions at all point of sale locations throughout the ballpark.
The Minnesota Wild Foundation will be onsite with the Wild memorabilia available for purchase. Additionally, all fans in attendance will receive a Wild-branded beach ball.
Sunday's game, presented by Xcel Energy Center, begins at 9:30 p.m. CT on FOX Sports North and KFAN 100.3 FM. Games 1 and 2 will feature a special one-hour edition of Wild Live on FOX Sports North. Extended pregame coverage will start at 8:30 p.m. CT for Games 1 and 2 on KFAN.
For more information on the Minnesota Wild Watch Party, visit saintsbaseball.com.