2009 Minnesota Wild Home Preseason ScheduleDATE OPPONENT LOCATION TIME (CDT)Friday, Sept. 18 Columbus Blue Jackets Xcel Energy Center 7:00 PMSunday, Sept. 20 Chicago Blackhawks Xcel Energy Center 5:00 PMThursday, Sept. 24 St. Louis Blues Xcel Energy Center 7:00 PM
In addition, the club announced single-game ticket prices for the 2009-10 season including Premium pricing will remain the same as the 2008-09 season. Single-game ticket prices will range from $24.00 to $98.00 and Premium game ticket prices will range from $29.00 to $118.00 (Facility fee and Ticketmaster charges not included). The following 14 contests will feature Premium pricing: Oct. 6 vs. Anaheim, Oct. 30 vs. N.Y. Rangers, Nov. 25 vs. Boston, Nov. 27 vs. Colorado, Dec. 4 vs. Anaheim, Dec. 26 vs. St. Louis, Dec. 31 vs. Los Angeles, Jan. 2 vs. New Jersey, Jan. 11 vs. Pittsburgh, Jan. 21 vs. Detroit, Jan. 23 vs. Columbus, Feb. 6 vs. Philadelphia, April 2 vs. San Jose and April 10 vs. Dallas.
The Wild has also partnered with Creed Interactive, a local company, to develop a ticket specific site that allows fans to engage and navigate through seat options that best fit their needs for either business or personal use. The site can be found at wild.com or tickets.wild.com.
The team also announced its promotional schedule for the 2009-10 season. The first 5,000 fans through the gates for the Wild’s three home preseason games will receive a 2009-10 magnet schedule presented by FOX Sports North. All fans attending the Wild’s home opener on Oct. 6 against Anaheim will receive a 2009-10 Minnesota Wild calendar presented by FOX Sports North, Wells Fargo and Xcel Energy.
As part of the club’s promotional schedule, A State of Hockey patch series presented by FOX Sports North and Toyota will be distributed to fans at six games. Each patch will commemorate a significant date in the State of Hockey and will be given away to the first 15,000 fans.
• The first patch will be given away Oct. 21 and commemorate the NHL’s debut in Minnesota.
• The second patch will be given away Nov. 7 and feature the first-ever professional game played in Minnesota.
• The third patch will be given away Dec. 21 and highlight the first-ever Minneapolis Millers versus St. Paul Saints contest.
• On Jan. 23 a commemorative Hockey Day Minnesota patch will be given away to all fans.
• The fifth patch will be given away Feb. 14 and commemorate the first-ever recorded hockey game played in the state.
• The final patch will be given away March 9 and feature the Minnesota State High School League hockey tourney.
• Fan Celebration events will occur in conjunction with the team’s final two regular season home games April 2 and 10.
Single-game tickets for the 2009-10 NHL regular season will go on sale Saturday, Sept. 12. For more information on Minnesota Wild season tickets and single-game tickets please call (651) 222-WILD (9453) or visit www.wild.com.