Don’t miss out on seeing the Wild in the NHLStanley Cup Playoffs. Renew your playoff tickets by March 19, 2007.
· How can I renew my seats for the playoffs?
There are three options through which you can renew your seats for the playoffs:
1. Return your payment via the reply envelope enclosed in your playoff package
2. Return your invoice via fax at 651-312-3434
3. Use My Wild Account online at wild.com
· Can I purchase additional playoff tickets?
Yes. Season ticket holders will be offered a pre-sale opportunity for single game playoff tickets. That date is to be determined.
· What are the dates and times of the playoff games?
The official NHL post season will begin on April 11, 2007 with the dates and times of games to be announced. The dates and times are set according to final regular season standings, taking into account the opponent, whether or not we have home-ice advantage and building availability.
· Can I wait until I know the dates, times and opponents for the playoffs before I renew?
In order to ensure your 2007 Stanley Cup Playoff Package, guaranteeing that you’ll receive the same seats that you owned for the 2006-2007 season and on-time delivery of your tickets via UPS, we must receive your payment by the deadline, March 19, 2007. If we have not received your payment by the deadline, we cannot guarantee your seat location, possibly forcing us to place you in the next best available seats. Additionally, your tickets may need to be picked up at The Xcel Energy Center Box Office
· What happens if I choose not to purchase my seats for playoff rounds 1 and 2?
If you opt not to purchase your seats for rounds 1 and 2, you will lose the rights to your seats for rounds 3 and 4. All accounts that purchase rounds 1 and 2 are guaranteed their seats for rounds 3 and 4 and will be considered renewing their seats for the 2007-2008 season with any money left over from the playoffs.
· If I choose not to renew my seats for the playoffs, does that effect the ownership of my seats for the 2007-2008 season?
No. Not renewing your seats for the playoffs has no effect on your season ticket seat locations. Please see the consequences of not renewing your seats in the above question.
· Why are we billed for four (4) games in each Round?
Four games is the maximum number of games that can be played by the team with the home ice advantage in each round.
· What is the format for the Playoffs?
The NHL playoffs are a best 4 out of 7 series and are played in a 2,2,1,1,1 format. This means the higher seeded team would have home ice advantage and host the first two games (1 and 2) as well as games 5 and 7 (if necessary). The "home team" would then travel for second two games (3 and 4) as well as game 6 (if necessary).
· What happens with leftover playoff money from unplayed games?
Any money left over from unplayed games will automatically roll into the 2007-2008 season. If you would like a refund, a written request must be received by our Customer Sales & Service Department within 4 weeks of the final Wild playoff game. Refunds will be given via check, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
· Can I use multiple credit cards to make my playoff payment?
In the interest of time, and of streamlining payments, the maximum number of payment types allowed is one.
· When and how are the playoff tickets shipped?
Provided you have met the deadline, your tickets will be shipped via UPS 2 Day Air by March 30th.
· What is the Minnesota Wilds Ticket Resale Policy?
By purchasing Minnesota Wild hockey tickets, you agree that the Minnesota Wild Hockey Club reserves the right to void, without compensation to the holder or owner, any and all tickets resold or offered for resale at a price above face value. You will be allowed to post your tickets for sale through My Wild Account and the Ticket Exchange for the value you purchased them at.
· Will Parking be offered for the Stanley Cup Playoffs?
Parking will not be offered for season ticket holders to purchase for the playoffs. However, all Club and OTG accounts that receive complimentary parking will continue to do so for all playoff games.
· Who can I contact if I have any other questions?
Call the Customer Sales & Service Department at 651-222-WILD (9453).