Stop by Spectator Plaza all weekend to enjoy some activities and booths celebrating the State of Hockey.
WHERE: Outside of Gate A (SE Oak St.), TCF Bank Stadium
WHEN: Saturday, Feb. 20 from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CT
Sunday, Feb. 21 from 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. CT
On Saturday, Feb. 20, Spectator Plaza will be open to the public ahead of the 2016 NHL Stadium Series™ Alumni Game (4:00 p.m. CT/5:00 p.m. ET), which will feature approximately 50 former players and coaches from the Minnesota North Stars/Wild playing against Chicago Blackhawks alumni.
On Sunday, Feb. 21, Spectator Plaza will be open to the public before the 2016 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ outdoor game where the Minnesota Wild will face-off against Central division rival Chicago Blackhawks in the first-ever outdoor match-up in the State of Hockey™. The game will be broadcast live in the U.S. as part of Hockey Weekend Across America on NBC and on Sportsnet and TVA Sports in Canada (2:30 p.m. CT/3:30 p.m. ET).
- Fans with a game ticket who visit the COORS LIGHT activation area will be treated to a special appearance by Mike Modano, the No. 1 overall selection by the North Stars in the 1988 NHL Draft as well as the League’s all-time leader in goals and points among U.S.-born players. Must be 21 or older to enter
- DEFENDING THE BLUE LINE, a nonprofit founded by Minnesota soldiers, helps military kids play hockey while their parents are serving their country. Visit their booth to see how you can get involved
- Fans can test their hockey knowledge in an NHL Trivia contest, and their hockey skills at the shooting accuracy challenge at the GEICO booth
- Check out the all-new 2016 HONDA Pilot and receive a signed autograph (while supplies last) at the Honda tent; fans can also enter for a chance to win a trip to the NHL Awards in Las Vegas
- Fans can take their best shot at the METLIFE Sharp Shooter and have the opportunity to showcase their hockey skills on a regulation net, complete with goalie cut-out
- NHL NETWORK™ and XFINITY are teaming up giving fans an opportunity to get their photo taken at the NHL Network set and receive free premium items
- Stop by the iconic OSCAR MAYER WIENERMOBILE for a free photo with the 27 foot-long hot dog on wheels
- Fans can pick their team, the Minnesota Wild® or the Chicago Blackhawks®, and take a photo dressed like a player at the REEBOK-CCM booth. Fans can also test their shooting accuracy on the CCM Accu-Net shooting gallery
- Get a personalized hockey card for free at the UPPER DECK booth, as well play games and check out the latest and greatest in hockey cards
- Music: local cover bands YOUR DAD’S BAND and GOOD FOR GARY will keep fans entertained all weekend
- Food: check out food trucks CHEESE CURDS and KABOMELETTE