The National Hockey League’s (NHL) Minnesota Wild announced today that the team will hold an online auction starting Monday, July 30 at noon. The auction will feature unique Wild-related items including autographed memorabilia from former Wild players including Manny Fernandez, Todd White and Pascal Dupuis. The auction will end on Sunday, August 12.
Click here to go directly to the auction site and bid on Wild items.
Proceeds from this auction will benefit the Minnesota Sports & Entertainment (MSE) Community Giving Fund, formerly the 10,000 Rinks Foundation. Minnesota & Entertainment, the parent company of the Minnesota Wild, has recently broadened its involvement in business and community activity. Although the 10,000 Rinks Foundation name has served the organization well, MSE has expanded its community outreach efforts via the Minnesota Swarm of the National Lacrosse League (NLL); its primary hockey development affiliate, the Houston Aeros, and through its facilities including the Xcel Energy Center, Saint Paul RiverCentre, and the Legendary Roy Wilkins Auditorium. In an effort to make a positive impact on our community and support additional community-based programs related to its expanding business interests, the new name, the MSE Community Giving Fund is primarily focused on supporting children’s medical related charities, educational initiatives and programs that grow and support youth hockey in the State of Hockey.
Unique items available in the online auction include:
- Complete set of game tickets from all six Wild seasons
- Complete set of six Wild media guides
- Complete set of six Wild yearbooks
- Complete set of four 2004 World Cup of Hockey Xcel Energy Center tickets
- Game-used catching glove autographed by Manny Fernandez
- Game-used gloves autographed by Todd White
- Game-used gloves autographed by Pascal Dupuis
- Dupuis signed framed 8 x 10 with pin and plate
- White signed framed 8 x 10 with pin and plate
- Kuba signed framed 8 x 10 with pin and plate