SAINT PAUL -- The Minnesota Wild, in partnership with Levy, announced dates and chefs for the third annual "Guest Chef Takeover" nights before upcoming Wild games at Xcel Energy Center.
Featured twice per month during the remainder of the 2018-19 season, prominent local chefs will "takeover" the menu and showcase their talents for a single night at Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Club, a premium, full-service restaurant located on the RBC Wealth Management Club Level, accessible by all game day attendees.
The first "Guest Chef Takeover" will take place on Nov. 15 and feature Herbie's on the Park. Future "Guest Chef Takeovers" include chef Jack Riebel from The Lexington, chef Justin Sutherland from Handsome Hog and Pearl and The Thief on Jan. 19 and Mar. 11 as well as chefs Gavin Kaysen and Andrew Zimmern from KZ ProVisioning on Mar. 25. A full schedule of dates and featured chefs are as followed:
- November 15 - Herbie's on the Park
- November 27 - Mucci's Italian, Chef Chris Uhrich
- December 11 - Red Rabbit, Chef Todd Macdonald and owner Luke Shimp
- December 22 - The Lexington, Chef Jack Riebel
- January 10 - Revival, Chef Thomas Boemer
- January 19 - Handsome Hog, Chef Justin Sutherland
- February 7 - Pajarito, Chef Tyge Nelson
- February 24 - Pajarito, Chef Stephan Hesse
- March 11 - Pearl and The Thief, Chef Justin Sutherland
- March 25 - KZ ProVisioning, Chef Gavin Kaysen and Chef Andrew Zimmern
Each chef will create a custom menu for restaurant guests. A new addition to this year's concept is a Chef's Table, which will be featured at select home games. Available to seat up to six guests, the Chef's Table will be located next to the kitchen and offer an up close display of the evening's featured head chef at work. Diners at the Chef's Table will treated to an entirely exclusive menu.
Both Chef's Table and general ticket prices for each dining night will vary based on the menu. Space is limited. A Wild game day ticket is required to enter Xcel Energy Center. Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Club opens two hours prior to game time. For more information and to make reservations, visit wild.com/cheftakeover or call 651-726-8400.