ST. PAUL -- The ninth season of Becoming Wild, the Emmy® award winning television and online series that chronicles a day-in-the-life of a Minnesota Wild player, premieres Tuesday, Oct. 15 on FOX Sports North, immediately following the network's Wild Live postgame coverage of the Minnesota Wild road game against the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Becoming Wild travels around the globe to give Wild fans unprecedented access to their favorite players from their off-season homes. Viewers get an inside look at life off the ice - their grueling workout regimens, family life, and how they relax and unwind. The 2019-20 season of "Becoming Wild," presented by Toyota, will feature Nick Seeler, Ryan Donato, Greg Pateryn, Ryan Hartman, Kevin Fiala, Mats Zuccarello, Mikko Koivu's 1,000th Game and taking fans behind-the-scenes for a Minnesota Wild road game this season.
Becoming Wild Presented by Toyota Episodes on FOX Sports North
- Tuesday, Oct. 15, following Wild Live postgame coverage - Nick Seeler
- Tuesday, Oct. 29, prior to Wild Live pregame coverage - Ryan Donato
- Tuesday, Nov. 19, following Wild Live postgame coverage - Greg Pateryn
- Tuesday, Dec. 3, following Wild Live postgame coverage - Ryan Hartman
- Monday, Dec. 23, following Wild Live postgame coverage - Kevin Fiala
- Thursday, Jan. 9, prior to Wild Live pregame coverage - Mats Zuccarello
- Monday, Jan. 20, prior to Wild Live pregame coverage - Mikko Koivu's 1,000th Game
- Tuesday, Feb. 11, following Wild Live postgame coverage - Wild on the Road
*Personnel topics, dates and times are subject to change
After the initial airing on FOX Sports North, each episode will be available on Wild.com, the Wild NHL App, YouTube and Facebook. Additionally, a new series of Becoming Wild webisodes will be posted to Wild.com, the NHL Wild App and team social media platforms throughout the season.
Becoming Wild is produced by Patrick O'Connor of PKO Productions and edited by Peter Keffer in conjunction with the Minnesota Wild. The main videographers on the show are Dustin Peterson and Brandon McCauley. For more information, visit wild.com/becomingwild.
Minnesota Wild single-game tickets for the 2019-20 season will are on sale now at wild.com/tix and ticketmaster.com. For information about Season Tickets, including 11-game, half season and full season plans, please visit tickets.wild.com or contact a Wild Ticket Sales Representative by calling or texting 651-222-WILD.