The Dallas Stars would like to thank all fans who helped us reach 100,000 “likes” on the team’s Official Facebook Page
The page reached its initial goal mid-day on Monday, April 18. Special thanks to Bob Sturm and Dan McDowell (BaD Radio) on Sports Radio 1310 The Ticket, who helped put us over the top during Monday’s show with some mentions on-the-air.
To celebrate this milestone, the Stars are giving away some great prizes to lucky Facebook fans like a VIP 2011 Opening Night Package for two, watch warm-ups at a game from the penalty box, hit the goal horn, a Broadcast Experience with Ralph & Razor, or Autographed Stars Merchandise! One lucky Season Seat Holder will also receive a FREE upgrade on their seats for the 2011-12 season!
Click here to visit the Official Dallas Stars Facebook Page to register for these prizes through April 28th.
The Official Facebook Page of the Dallas Stars has come a long way. Consider these fun facts:
• We registered our first “like” on September 5th, 2009.
• The Stars have Facebook fans in over 20 countries worldwide.
• The page had 25,000 likes to begin the 2010-11 season (growing over 300% over the span of this past season).
The team put an emphasis to get more people to “like” the official page, giving away weekly prizes like autographed pucks, participants in jersey off the back, a team-signed stick, ticket upgrades and more.Grand Prizes to be given away as part of this celebration:
• VIP 2011 Opening Night Package for 2 with a Player Meet & Greet following the game.
• One lucky Season Seat Holder will also receive a FREE upgrade on their seats for the 2011-12 season.Other Prizes to be given away:
• Watch warm-ups at a game from the penalty box.
• Hit the goal horn for a game.
• Broadcast Experience with Ralph & Razor.
• Autographed Stars Merchandise.
Thanks again, Stars fans, for helping us reach 100,000 “likes” on Facebook!