The NHL season is entering its home stretch. There are just about 20 games left in the season for every team and the race couldn’t be more exciting, especially in the Western Conference where the Stars find themselves again in the thick of things.
The playoffs are about seven weeks away, and the Stars have recently sent out their Playoff Ticket Packet to Season Seat Holders that also includes their Renewal Option for the 2009-10 season with some fantastic value.
The best news – Season Seat Holders that take advantage of the renewal by March 18th will have their prices frozen for next season, with a few areas in the Lower Bowl seeing a price reduction.Season Seat Holders that renew their seats for the 2009-10 season by MARCH 18 will see:
- A Price Freeze: Season Seat Holders will lock in their 2009-10 season seats at their 2008-09 price.
- Free Food & Beverage: Season Seat Holders will receive Free Food & Beverage credit for next season ($250 per Lower Level Seat/$100 per Upper level Seat). Also good on Stars merchandise at the arena Team Store.
- Pay for Playoffs Later: These Season Seat Holders will not pay for Playoff Games until the Stars’ 2009 Playoffs are over.
- Renewal Rewards: Season Seat Holders that take advantage of this Renewal Offer will be automatically entered into our renewal rewards program. Rewards will be randomly selected for things like:
- Double your season tickets
- Road trip on the team plane
- Your tickets delivered by a Stars player
- NHL All-Star Game Tickets
- NHL Winter Classic Tickets
- Autographed Stars gear
- Arena Tours/Practice Facility Tours
- And more – everyone receives a reward
“Our Season Seat Holders are our best customers and we are always trying to find ways to add value to their investment,” said Stars President Jeff Cogen.
In addition to the price freeze for all seats as part of the renewal, over 1,300 seats in the Lower Bowl are being reduced for current Season Seat Holders. The lowest price point in the Lower Bowl is being reduced from $55 to $40 while some great seats in the end where Dallas shoots twice are moving from $73 to $55.
Even if a fan’s current Season Seats are not in the price reduction area, every Dallas Stars Season Seat Holder can take advantage of the new prices.
Currently sit upstairs in the $33 seats? Upgrade to the Lower Bowl for just $7 more per game! Fans who currently sit in select areas of the Lower Bowl can upgrade to the Stars’ offensive end of the ice for the same $55 price they are paying this season!
The new $40 price downstairs marks the first time since the 1997-98 season that the Stars have had a $40 ticket in the Lower Bowl. The Stars anticipate that these seats will sell quickly, so fans are encouraged to act now.
Season Seat Holders can also view all of the Early Renewal information by clicking here