Ticket Trade Program
- What is Ticket Trade Program?
- This program allows members to exchange tickets for games they cannot attend and provides members an option of utilizing the "credit" for upgraded seats to games, additional tickets to other games, or the ability to enjoy unique game day experiences.
- How many games can I exchange?
- The number of games that members can "trade" will be determined by tenure. See tenure-based benefits for specifics on number of games.
- When will I be able to exchange games?
- Specifics on how to exchange games will be communicated in the summer of 2019.
Playoff Ticket Savings
- What savings to Sharks365 member receive?
- Members who renew for the 2019-2020 season by February 8, 2019, will have access to Early Bird Playoff Pricing, with savings up to 48% off the individual game rate. Renew from February 9th through March 31st and enjoy a member discount, up to 42% savings.
- What type of events do I have access to?
- Members are invited to the Summer BBQ, Meet the Sharks, Ice Insights, and Holiday Party. Members also have access to select additional events based on tenure status.
- How do I see which events are available?
- You will receive an event selection form every quarter to see which events are planned for members.
- Click here for list of past events
- How many events can I sign up for?
- The number of events you can choose is determined by tenure.
Savings on Food & Beverage
- How do I access my discount for Food & Beverage?
- When purchasing food & non-alcoholic beverages at the SAP Center during Sharks games, simply scan your active ticket (member card, commemorative ticket, and/or mobile ticket) to receive your discount.
- How much of a discount do I receive?
- All members receive a 10% discount for food & non-alcoholic beverages.
Savings at the Team Store
- How do I access my discount for merchandise?
- When purchasing merchandise at the SAP Center during Sharks games, simply scan or show your member card to receive your discount.
- What is my discount?
- Your discount is determined by tenure. See tenured based benefits grid for specific discount.
Exclusive Member Gift
- When do I get the member gift?
- Members receive one (1) annual gift before the conclusion of the season in which they are a member.
- How do I access early entrance?
- Outside of all entrances, you will see a "Sharks365 Member" entrance line. Simply scan your tickets to gain entrance.
- How early can I enter the SAP Center?
- Members can enter the building 15 minutes prior to the general public.
Monthly Payment Plans
- What are my payment options?
- 12-Month - Our longest payment plan offers 12 equal monthly installments from February through January. You will be automatically renewed unless you opt of your membership in writing by the communicated Auto-Renew deadline. The deadline for memberships in the 2018-19 season is January 31st, 2019. To opt out, contact your representative directly or call the Ticket Office at (408) 999-5757.
- 10-Month - Evenly split your payments from February through November. To renew in future seasons, you'll be required to opt in to your membership during the renewal period.
- Is there interest on the payment options?
- All payment plans are interest-free and require a credit card on file for scheduled payment of each installment.
- When will my card be charged?
- Credit cards will be charged on the first business day of each month.
- What are commemorative tickets?
- This benefit allows for members to purchase hard copy, limited edition tickets.
- How much are they?
- Commemorative tickets will be $50 per seat. You must purchase commemorative tickets for all seats on account if you choose to opt into this benefit.
- When can I purchase the commemorative ticket option?
- The period to opt in for commemorative tickets is typically during the summer. You will receive communication to ensure you have access to this benefit.
- Do I still have access to digital tickets?
- By purchasing commemorative tickets, members can still manage their tickets digitally.
Priority Seat Selection
- What does priority seat selection mean?
- All members are invited to an annual Select-A-Seat event, typically held in April. The event offers all renewed members first access to relocate to newly available inventory for the upcoming season.
- How is priority to choose seats determined?
- Your priority is determined by tenure.
14-Games of Prizes
- What is 14-Games of Prizes?
- Starting February 14, 2019 members who have renewed or purchased for the 2019-20 season will be randomly drawn to win unique prizes & experiences. A full list of prizes will be published prior to February 14, 2019.
- How are winners determined?
- Winners are randomly drawn prior to each game.
- Do I need to be present to win?
- No, you do not need to be present to win the prize.
- How will I be notified if I win?
- Winners will be announced at the home games from February 14 - March 31. You will also receive an email and phone call to claim your prize, if selected.
Shoot to Win Free Playoff Tickets
- How do I take advantage of this benefit?
- Members who renew by February 8, 2019, will have the opportunity to take one (1) shot on the SAP Center ice to win complimentary 2019 Stanley Cup Playoff tickets. Only one (1) shot per account. More details and terms will be communicated by February 8, 2019.
- When will I get my chance to shoot?
- Two (2) dates will be announced by February 8, 2019 for members to choose the date that works best.