San Jose, CA - The San Jose Sharks (@sanjosesharks) earlier this evening unveiled the team's Stealth design highlighted by the new adidas adizero Authentic Pro third jersey.
At a special unveiling that took place during the first intermission of the team's preseason game vs. the Las Vegas Golden Knights, the newest member of the Sharks, two-time Norris Trophy-winning defenseman Erik Karlsson (@ErikKarlsson65), unveiled the Stealth Jersey while also being introduced to Sharks Fans for the first time.
For more information about Stealth and the 2018-2019 adidas adizero Authentic Pro third jersey, visit sjsharks.com/stealth.
In collaboration with adidas, the Sharks set out to create an all-new look that pays homage to Northern California, embraces the tech culture of the region, and adds to the predatory nature of Sharks with a sleek new black-on-black look.
Fusing the future with the past, the sleeve stripes feature a digitalized circuit pattern that subtly incorporates a "SJ" pattern, while tonal shoulder patches are a throwback to the original patches worn from 1991-1997. Additional details include "This is Sharks Territory" is emblazoned across the interior neckline.
The San Jose Sharks Stealth Jersey will be available for the first time at Sharks Fan Fest presented by Northern California BMW Centers. Fan Fest will be held tomorrow, on Sunday, September 23, at SAP Center at San Jose starting at 1 p.m. Fan Fest tickets are available at sjsharks.com/fanfest. The jersey will also be available online at shop.nhl.com and adidas.com.
The Stealth design will also be featured on a variety of apparel and merchandise items that will be available throughout the season at the Sharks Store at SAP Center.
The San Jose Sharks will wear the Stealth Jersey on Stealth Nights which will feature special game presentation elements, programming, and digital content. Stealth Nights will include all regular season home games on Thursday and Friday nights as well as the Saturday, November 3 game vs. the Philadelphia Flyers. The Stealth Night schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, October 18 vs. Buffalo Sabres at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 1 vs. Columbus Blue Jackets at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 3 vs. Philadelphia Flyers at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 15 vs. Toronto Maple Leafs at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 23 vs. Vancouver Canucks at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 13 vs. Dallas Stars at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 20 vs. Winnipeg Jets at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 27 vs. Anaheim Ducks at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 14 vs. Washington Capitals at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 1 vs. Colorado Avalanche at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 7 vs. Montreal Canadiens at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 14 vs. Florida Panthers at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 28 vs. Chicago Blackhawks at 7:30 p.m.
Join the conversation on Twitter and Instagram via @SanJoseSharks, @adidashockey, and #StealthMode.