SAN JOSE - The San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks) announced today updates to the team's mobile app. This latest version of the app focuses on providing the user more team-related content while maintaining the functionality to enhance the overall fan experience. The Sharks app and update are available for download now in the Apple and Google Play app stores by searching San Jose Sharks or selecting the desired store link below.
Updates to the newest version of the Sharks app include:
- Updated Home Screen that showcases the next game/last game, live game & the latest news, video and photos
- New schedule section that allows you to toggle between Calendar View and List View
- Arena section added that consolidates all in-arena features in one place including expanded Explore features
- Ability to access your tickets from every main screen
- SharkStats presented by SAP update that has season stats and rosters for Sharks and opponent now built into the app; plus now available pregame and during live game
- Access your app setting in one click (currently only available on iOS) to update notification and location settings
- Updated team section that allows you to toggle between roster, stats, and standings all in one section
You can find more detailed descriptions about the updates at sjsharks.com/app.
Additionally, the team has announced the launch of the San Jose Sharks App Ticket Scan sweepstakes. Fans who use the Sharks mobile app to scan their tickets at home games will be entered to win a pair of 2017 Stanley Cup Playoff tickets. One pair of tickets will be awarded at each of the remaining home games.
The Sharks next home game will be played Thursday, March 16 when the St. Louis Blues visit SAP Center at San Jose. The game will begin at 7:30 p.m. with doors opening at 6:15 p.m.