San Jose Sharks General Manager Doug Wilson is taking it to the streets on Nov. 20 from 6:30-8 p.m. at Stanley's Sports Bar located in Logitech Ice at San Jose. During this open, informal and unmoderated forum, Wilson will be available to answer questions about your favorite team, talk hockey and provide insight on the San Jose Sharks and other NHL happenings.
Stanley's is a great place to catch home or away Sharks games or football playoff games, to meet up with friends or teammates after hockey games, or just hang out.
Stanley’s Sports Bar features the following:
- Mountain Chalet look and feel
- 11 Flat Screen, Plasma televisions with various satellite TV packages including the NHL Center Ice package!
- State of the art sound system
- Large bar serving beer, wine & soda
- Delicious food including pizza, sandwiches, appetizers, and more
- Group event capabilities featuring a variety of catering packages
- Large, four-sided fireplace
San Jose’s Matt Carle leads rookie defensemen with 10 points in 12 games (2 goals, 8 assists) this season. Carle is the first rookie defenseman to reach double-figures in points in October since 1990-91, when the Kings' Rob Blake recorded 14 points in 13 games that month. Besides Blake, the only rookie defensemen to record more than 10 points in October in a single season were the Rangers' Brian Leetch in 1988-89 (13 points) and the Flames' Gary Suter in 1985-86 (11 points).
LOVING THE SUNSHINE STATE
In the past three meetings, San Jose has emerged an easy winner each time, outscoring Florida 15-4 overall.
FOOD DRIVE COMING UP
Second Harvest Holiday Food Drive - Nov. 4 & 7
Help end hunger and brighten the holidays for many this season by participating in the Second Harvest Holiday Food Drive on Nov. 4 (vs. Pittsburgh) and Nov. 7 (vs. Minnesota).