So. Here you are, six days after the Sharks wrapped up their first round series, still waiting for the second round schedule against the Vegas Golden Knights to be released.
To help pass the time, sjsharks.com has compiled a list of things to do while you wait.
19. Reorganize the apps on your phone
18. Take a nap and hope when you wake up, the schedule is released
17. Binge watch Law & Order. Yes, including Special Victims Unit, Criminal Intent, Trial By Jury, LA, and True Crime
16. Watch the extended cut of the Lord of the Rings trilogy
15. Hike up to the summit of Mission Peak
14. Go to the DMV without an appointment
13. Grow a playoff beard
12. Count to one million by threes
11. Learn to speak French and Spanish
10. Win Fortnite without hiding in the bushes
9. Watch paint dry
8. Watch the Warriors game
7. Watch the Giants and A's games
6. Drive 680N to 580N during rush hour
5. Drive 101 at any time of the day
4. Read the Terms & Conditions - all of them
3. Drive to Las Vegas
2. Learn to play the Final Jeopardy theme song on the piano
1. Come up with a list of things to do while waiting for the schedule to come out and post it to sjsharks.com
Hopefully this list will help pass the time before the schedule is finally - finally! - released.