The pucks drops for the showcase event of Sens Development Camp tonight at 6:15 p.m. at the Kanata Rec Centre and we've got a look at how the rosters will look.
It will once again be Team Red taking on Team White as the prospects get split down the middle for tonight's scrimmage:
A few highlights before tonight's game:
- 2015 first round pick Colin White will skate in tonight's Development Camp scrimmage after missing last year's with an injury
- 3 of the 4 2017 draft picks will skate with Team Red tonight
- Team Red won last year's scrimmage by a final of 5-2
- Gabriel Gagne and Markus Nurmi each had a pair of goals in last year's game for Team Red
- This will be Team Red goaltender Marcus Hogberg's fifth Development Camp scrimmage
- Team White's top line of Francis Perron, Nick Paul and Jack Rodewald all played with the B-Sens last year
- Each team has two players that skated in at least one NHL game with the Sens last season (RED: Colin White and Thomas Chabot, WHITE: Nick Paul and Andreas Englund)
The scrimmage is open to the public so come on down to the Kanata Rec Centre and catch the game. It typically fills up pretty early so make sure to get there in advance of the 6:15 p.m. game start. Can't make it out? No problem. We'll be live streaming the entire scrimmage on ottawasenators.com. Watch for the link on social media closer to puck drop.
Following the scrimmage, Sens season-seat members are invited to the Ron Maslin Playhouse for an exclusive meet and greet opportunity with the prospects and to attend a management hotstove session.