We asked Sens prospect Marcus Hogberg 7 questions about Development Camp, who his camp standout was and more...
1. His thoughts on the 2016 Sens Development Camp:
I had a slow start from the beginning but after that I think it was pretty good. It was fun to meet the new guys and see the guys from before so it was a fun week.
2. On his highlight from camp:
The zip-lining was really good. We actually did it two years ago I think so I like it. It was fun.
3. The biggest thing he took away after Dev Camp:
I'm a goalie so I must use my hands a little bit more so I'm going to work on that.
4. On a prospect that he felt stood out during Development Camp:
Nick Paul was really good and showed some good leadership. He's working hard so to me he was the guy.
5. The first thing he's going to do when he gets back home:
I'm about to travel 22 hours so it's going to be a long day so sleep I think (laughs) and then start to train again.
6. His plans for the rest of the summer:
Training and vacation. Me and my girlfriend are going to Barcelona for 5 days so that's going to be nice.
7. Looking forward to next season:
This coming year I'm going to play back in Sweden and I'm going to work hard to get as many games as possible. My goal is to play in Ottawa so I'm going work hard to make sure to that I'm going to be here.