OTTAWA - The Ottawa Senators (@Senators) today unveiled the club’s 2015-16 season-seat renewal campaign, 28 Days of Prizes. Beginning on Sunday, Feb. 1, 28 Days of Prizes is an incentive-based program offering fans who renew their tickets for next season the chance to win up to 28 exclusive Senators prizes, one per day, throughout the month of February.
28 Days of Prizes will provide fans, upon renewal, one prize ballot per day during the month of February, with the opportunity to win up to 28 prizes, valued at more than $30,000. The earlier the renewal will equate to more prize draws the individual season-seat member will be entered.
In addition to special savings on tickets and participation in the 28 Days of Prizes, fans who renew their tickets before the Feb. 28 deadline will also receive:
- Up to $250 per seat in Sens Bucks that can be used towards Canadian Tire Centre concessions, restaurants, merchandise, tickets, suites and parking.
- Five-hundred (500) bonus Sens VIP Points that can be redeemed on great experiences such as watching the game from the press box, an all-inclusive experience in Canadian Club, riding the Zamboni and more.
- An additional two per cent cash savings when your season seats are paid in full by Feb. 28.
Further to saving an average of 35 per cent on regular-season single-game tickets and a benefits package that ranks first in value among Canadian NHL teams, season-seat members continue to receive the most affordable ticketing option, priority access to playoff tickets, post-season savings and parking discounts.
“It’s an exciting time of year when we start our renewal campaign, because we have the opportunity to personally reward some of our most loyal fans with a terrific array of prizes,” said Senator president Cyril Leeder. “We feel our fans are some of the best and most committed fans in the National Hockey League and as part of our commitment to #SensVision25, the organization has made a significant commitment to improve the game experience for all of our fans, both now and in the future.”
The Senators five-year journey of experiential improvements, named #SensVision25, has had an immediate impact on fans. Some of the recently completed or anticipated game experience improvements include:
- A new traffic-flow pattern, in addition to the widening of Highway 417, has improved the egress speed from Canadian Tire Centre by 14 per cent, with some lots emptying more than 30 per cent faster than previous.
- Repaving of the entire parking lot network has begun, with all Canadian Tire Centre lots scheduled to be resurfaced by 2017.
- New digital payment technology is now in place in all parking lots, which has provided fans with the added convenience to pay by cash, debit or major credit card.
- Installation of a state-of-the-art LED lighting system in Canadian Tire Centre that allows fans to see the on-ice action better both in-arena and on television.
- New food offerings continue to be featured at the arena, including the popular Fat Boys Southern Smokehouse.
- In the summer of 2014, the Senators and the Ottawa Senators Foundation surpassed the $100M mark in community contributions to the Ottawa/Gatineau region.
- The Richcraft Sensplex, a new $26-million facility featuring four ice surfaces, opened in August 2014.
- In partnership with Ottawa Venues, Sens House Bar and Grill opened in July 2014. The restaurant has and will host many exclusive season-seat member events.
- The introduction of Club Bell, Canadian Tire Centre's newest premier club located on the northwest side of the building. The all-inclusive Victory Suites, Loges and Luxe Seats will redefine Ottawa’s premium in-game experience.
- The Ottawa Senators Foundation introduced electronic 50/50, allowing fans to monitor jackpot growth in real-time. The speed and performance of this new system has resulted in larger purses, which means that additional money will be invested in the Ottawa/Gatineau community.
In addition to the upgrades denoted above, Senators Sports & Entertainment has made an investment of more than $15 million into the venue over the previous two years, including the installation of the Bell HD Screen, restaurant upgrades and the recent unveiling of Canadian Tire Centre Vision, which saw 700 new HD screens installed throughout the building.
To renew season-seats, members are asked visit My Sens Account at ottawasenators.com/mysensaccount or contact their personal membership account manager. New and interested customers can inquire or ask questions by calling 613-599-0300.
Visit the Senators website: www.ottawasenators.com
Engage with the Senators on Twitter: @Senators
Like the Senators on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ottawasenators
Follow the Senators on Instagram: senators
- end -