The Buffalo Sabres today announced the team will once again offer the "Ultimate Sabres Fan Experience" and ticket auction programs for the 2016-17 season with proceeds benefiting the Buffalo Sabres Foundation.
The "Ultimate Sabres Fan Experience" gives fans a special opportunity to experience a Sabres game like never before. Fans can win the package by participating in an online auction, with a winner chosen for each of the Sabres' 38 remaining home games this season.
The "Ultimate Sabres Fan Experience" and ticket auctions can be accessed through the Sabres Foundation auction section on NHL.com or by visiting Sabres.com/Auctions.
Each "Ultimate Sabres Fan Experience" will consist of:
- Two (2) tickets to a Sabres home game; Section 111, Row 1
- Opportunity to watch the pre-game skate from the Sabres' penalty box
- Gold Carpet Experience, which is an opportunity to watch the players walk out onto the ice from the locker room hallway
- Chance to attend Dan Bylsma's post-game press conference
- Free parking
- Two (2) Sabres hats courtesy of New Era Cap Company
In addition, four pairs of premium tickets will be auctioned off for every remaining home game. The tickets that are up for auction every game are:
- Section 111, row 2, seats 7 & 8
- Section 116, row 1, seats 17 & 18
- Section 123, row 2, seats 7 & 8
- Section 222, row 1, seats 3 & 4
The Buffalo Jr. Sabres will also be auctioning off two pairs of tickets for select Sabres home games during the 2016-17 season, with proceeds going to benefit their organization. The tickets that will be auctioned off by the Buffalo Jr. Sabres are:
- Section 111, row 8, seats 5 & 6
- Section 111, row 8, seats 7 & 8