The Buffalo Sabres announced today that Grant Ledyard, Director of Youth Hockey Development , will conduct six separate hockey clinic sessions for children playing at the Instructional, Girls 14 and under, Mite, Squirt and Peewee levels on Sunday, February 5 and Sunday, February 12 at First Niagara Center.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
The goal of the clinic is to inform and instruct participants on how they can improve each and every aspect of their own individual game.
The cost of the one-hour clinic will be $35 per participant. If Instructional, Mite and Squirt players sign up for both sessions, they will save $10 with a $60 package deal. Each child will receive one hour of on-ice instruction from the former NHL player Ledyard in addition to a commemorative jersey. Each session is limited to 30 participants.
The session times for the February 5 clinic are as follows:
- 8:00-9:00 a.m Instructional
- 9:15-10:15 a.m. Mite House
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. Mite Travel
- 11:45-12:45 p.m. Squirt House
- 1:00-2:00 p.m. Squirt Travel
- 2:15-3:15 p.m. Peewee
The session times for the February 12 clinic are as follows:
- 9:00-10:00 a.m. Girls 14 and under
- 10:15-11:15 a.m. Instructional
- 11:30-12:30 p.m. Mite House
- 1:00-2:00 p.m. Mite Travel
- 2:15-3:15 p.m. Squirt House
- 3:30-4:30 p.m. Squirt Travel
To register, click here
. Please fill out the registration form, including the name and age for each participant. For any questions/comments, please contact Sabres Youth Hockey Coordinator Ed Grudzinski by phone at 716-855-4174 or via email at email@example.com.