Leave a Sabres game with more than just great memories while helping a worthy cause.
The Buffalo Sabres Foundation
will be holding its first in-game auction when the Sabres open the regular season on Friday, October 5 against the New York Islanders. Puck drop is scheduled for 7:30 p.m.
The auction site will be located in the HSBC Arena Pavilion.
Fans will have the opportunity to bid on highly sought after items. The list includes:
- Framed autographed Ryan Miller jersey
- Autographed Thomas Vanek jersey
- Two (2) tickets to the January 19, Sabres vs. Leafs game in Toronto
- Meet-and-greet with your favorite Sabres
- An opportunity to sit in the broadcast booth with Rick Jeanneret and Harry Neale
- Personalized Sabres jersey autographed by the player of your choice
- Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Stick Autographed by Brian Campbell (used in the pregame skate against Tampa Bay on March 16)
- Autographed game used Jochen Hecht stick
- “Year of the Kid," Sidney Crosby collectible plaque
- “End of an Era," Original 6 arenas plaque, autographed by six NHL legends
- Wayne Gretzky limited edition autographed plaque
Bidding will begin two hours before puck drop (5:30 p.m.) and will conclude at the start of the third period. Winning bidders will be notified during the third and instructions will then be given on obtaining their item in Account Services. Credit cards and cash are the accepted forms of payment.
All proceeds from this auction will benefit the Buffalo Sabres Foundation, which is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit foundation that is committed to enhancing the quality of life for the Western New York region.
In the process, the foundation strives to assist worthwhile organizations that make this region a better place to live and work. The primary focus of the foundation is to assist youth hockey initiatives, children's health and wellness initiatives, specifically those that serve the underprivileged and handicapped, and to provide support to non-profit organizations and groups that provide vital services to those in need in our community.Click here
to make a donation to the Buffalo Sabres Foundation.