As Prince once wrote, "If you didn't come to party, don't bother knockin' on my door." For the next two weeks, "Sabres Classics" is going back to 1999 to have some fun and feature the Buffalo Sabres' run to the Stanley Cup Final.
Each weeknight on MSG starting April 27, catch a game from the 1999 Stanley Cup playoffs.
Game will also air live on the MSG Go app and the next day on the "Sabres Classic Games" NHL.com video channel.
Here's the upcoming schedule:
Monday, April 27
- 1999 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Game 4 (April 27, 1999)
- Senators 3 - Sabres 4
- Buffalo sweeps the Senators to advance to the Semifinals.
Tuesday, April 28
- 1999 Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 4 (May 14, 1999)
- Bruins 0 - Sabres 3
- Dominik Hasek records 24-save shutout to give Buffalo a 3-1 series lead.
Wednesday, April 29
- 1999 Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 6 (May 18, 1999)
- Bruins 2 - Sabres 3
- Curtis Brown netted what ended up being the game-winning goal as Buffalo eliminated the Bruins to advance to the Eastern Conference Finals for the second straight year.
Thursday, April 30
- 1999 Eastern Conference Finals Game 1 (May 23, 1999)
- Sabres 5 - Maple Leafs 4
- With Dominik Hasek out due to injury, Dwayne Roloson made 28 saves and five different Sabres scored to give Buffalo the win.
Friday, May 1
- 1999 Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 (May 27, 1999)
- Maple Leafs 2 - Sabres 4
- Hasek makes 24 saves to lead Buffalo to a 2-1 series lead on home ice.
Monday, May 4
- 1999 Eastern Conference Finals Game 4 (May 29, 1999)
- Maple Leafs 2 - Sabres 5
- Geoff Sanderson scores twice in this win in Buffalo.
Tuesday, May 5
- 1999 Eastern Conference Finals Game 5 (May 31, 1999)
- Sabres 4 - Maple Leafs 2
- The Sabres eliminate Toronto to advance to Stanley Cup Final for first time since 1975.
Wednesday, May 6
- 1999 Stanley Cup Final Game 1 (June 8, 1999)
- Sabres 3 - Stars 2 (OT)
- Jason Woolley scores on "the shot heard 'round the hockey world" as Buffalo wins Game 1 in overtime.
Thursday, May 7
- 1999 Stanley Cup Final Game 4 (June 15, 1999)
- Stars 1 - Sabres 2
- Dixon Ward scores the game-winning goal as Buffalo scores twice on 18 shots.
Friday, May 8
- 1999 Stanley Cup Final Game 6 (June 19, 1999)
- Stars 2 - Sabres 1 (3OT)
- The magical run comes to an end with this controversial triple-overtime loss when Brett Hull scored (even though his foot was in the crease), giving Dallas the Stanley Cup.
- A few days later, 20,000 fans gathered in Niagara Square for a rally to thank the team.
- "I'm going to leave you with two words. They'll be the final two words for this summer," then-coach Lindy Ruff said on the steps of City Hall. "No goal."
We'll have lots of unique content here on Sabres.com and our social media platforms over the next two weeks as we celebrate the 1998-99 Buffalo Sabres.