The Buffalo Sabres today announced their 2011 preseason schedule. The team will play seven games, including two at HSBC Arena. Ticket information for each home game will be announced at a later date.
The Sabres will begin their preseason slate at home on Monday, September 19 when the Carolina Hurricanes visit HSBC Arena. The Sabres will then travel to Montreal to play the Canadiens on Wednesday, September 21. The team will participate in a home and home series with the Toronto Maple Leafs starting at the Air Canada Centre on Friday, September 23 and then at HSBC Arena on Saturday, September 24. After a game on the road in Columbus the following day (Sunday, September 25), the team will travel to Washington on Friday, September 30 to face the Capitals.
The Buffalo Sabres will also play an exhibition game against Adler Mannheim at SAP Arena in Mannheim, Germany, on Tuesday, Oct. 4, as part of the 2011 Compuware NHL Premiere Challenge to complete the 2011 preseason schedule.
Below is the 2011 preseason schedule.
- Mon., Sept. 19 - Carolina at Buffalo, 7 p.m. (HSBC Arena)
- Wed., Sept. 21 - Buffalo at Montreal, 7:30 p.m. (Bell Centre)
- Fri., Sept. 23 - Buffalo at Toronto, 7 p.m. (Air Canada Centre)
- Sat., Sept. 24 - Toronto at Buffalo, 7 p.m. (HSBC Arena)
- Sun., Sept. 25 - Buffalo at Columbus, 5 p.m. (Nationwide Arena)
- Friday, Sept. 30 - Buffalo at Washington, 7 p.m. (Verizon Center)
- Tue., Oct. 4 - Buffalo at Adler Mannheim, TBA (SAP Arena – Mannheim, Germany)