/ Buffalo Sabres
- On Tuesday night, the Pirates rallied from behind for a 4-3 shootout win against the Manchester Monarchs in Orono, ME.
- Pirates goalie Adam Dennis replaced starting goalie Jhonas Enroth for the third period on Tuesday night and stopped all 12 shots he faced.
- On Tuesday night, Mark Mancari had his 10 game point-scoring streak come to an end. Until Tuesday night, his streak was the longest current streak in the AHL.
- Colton Fretter scored the game-tying goal for the Pirates on Tuesday night and extended his goal-scoring streak to three games.
- The Pirates are 12-0 this season when leading after the second period.
- The Pirates are 5-0 when leading after the first period.
- Portland has scored the most goals among all Atlantic Division teams (86).
- Portland is the least penalized team in the Atlantic Division with just 440 penalty minutes.
- Pirates forward Tim Kennedy ranks 9th among AHL assist leaders with 21 assists.
- Pirates forward Mathieu Darche is tied for 2nd among AHL leaders in game-winning goals with 4.
- Goalie Jhonas Enroth ranks 18th among AHL goalies with a .902 Save percentage.
- Rookie Tim Kennedy ranks 2nd among rookie scoring leaders with 26 points (5 goals, 21 assists).
- Marc-Andre Gragnani ranks 16th among AHL defensemen in scoring with 13 points (2 goals, 11 assists).