The 2014-15 regular-season schedule is out.
Here are some dates to keep an eye on:
CHECK OUT THE FULL SCHEDULE HERE
- Buffalo has 25 home games on weekends – including Fridays – and holidays. Last season, Buffalo hosted only 16 weekend and holiday games.
- The Sabres open their season at home against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Thursday, Oct. 9 and then head out to Chicago for the Blackhawks’ home opener on Oct. 11.
- Buffalo will play Anaheim in a 3 p.m. home game on Columbus Day (Oct. 13).
- The Toronto Maple Leafs come to First Niagara Center on Nov. 15 and April 1.
- Before Thanksgiving, check out the Sabres and Jets on Wednesday, Nov. 26.
- Buffalo will face the defending Stanley Cup-champion Los Angeles Kings at home on Dec. 9.
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve with a match between Buffalo and Tampa Bay at 6 p.m.
- All-Star Weekend will be held on Jan. 24-25 in Columbus this season.
- Right after the break, Buffalo will head West for games in Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. They then go right to Montreal before a five-game homestand from Feb. 7-15.
- The Sabres will then have five road games in a row from Feb. 28-March 11 with stops in Florida, Tampa, Ottawa, Washington and Toronto.
- Patrick Kane and the Blackhawks return to town on April 3.
- The home portion of the regular-season schedule ends on April 11 when the Penguins come to town.