Sabres.com wants you to chronicle the top moments in Sabres history with the Fans Top Five countdown. Each week, we will select a category and list five choices for fans to rank. Think we are missing one? Write in your own ballot.
This week, Sabres.com is counting down the top five post-season overtime goals of all-time. Watch the 5 nominees below and rank them with 1 being your favorite. All goals are listed in chronological order and are not ranked.
1. BRAD MAY Brad May's Game 4, series-clinching goal in the 1993 Adams Division semifinals against the Boston Bruins.
2. DAVE HANNAN Dave Hannan’s quadruple overtime goal in Game 6 of the 1994 playoffs, beating Martin Brodeur and the New Jersey Devils 1-0 to force a Game 7.
3. DEREK PLANTE Derek Plante's series-clinching overtime goal in Game against Ron Tugnutt and the Ottawa Senators.
4. JASON WOOLLEY Jason Woolley's overtime goal in Game 1 of the 1999 Stanley Cup Finals to lift Buffalo to a 3-2 win against the Dallas Stars - the Sabres' first Finals appearance since 1975.
5. JASON POMINVILLE Jason Pominville's short-handed, series-clinching goal in Game 5 of the 2006 Eastern Conference Semifinals against the Ottawa Senators – marking the first time in NHL history that a playoff series was decided by an overtime short-handed goal