With only so much time left before we turn our collective attention toward the inside of a hockey rink, it's important to enjoy summer activities while you can - whether it's a backyard barbeque, a long walk along the beach, or even catching a baseball game on a weekend afternoon.
Yes, that's Rob Ray showing off his multi-sport prowess and putting his body on the line to secure a Bo Bichette home run ball for his son. Don't worry Rayzor - hockey is right around the corner.
Here's what you need to know this week.
The Golden Jersey
On Thursday, the Sabres announced they would be reverting to royal blue as their primary color for the 2020-21 season. On Friday, they unveiled the commemorative jersey they'll be wearing throughout 2019-20 in honor of the team's Golden Season.
Check it out:
Video: Introducing The Golden Jersey
You can find detailed images and learn more about the jersey, which will be worn for 13 home games this season, here. The jersey is available for presale order at the Sabres Store or at shoponebuffalo.com.
Mini Packs, preseason tickets are on sale now
Mini Packs give fans the opportunity to create their own bundle of six or more games and receive offer savings off box office prices, no fees on purchases, and the opportunity to buy playoff tickets before the general public.
In addition to custom Mini Packs, the following themed Mini Packs are available this season:
• Original Six Pack - See the Sabres host some of the NHL's most storied franchises, including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Montreal, the New York Rangers, and Toronto.
• 50th Season Pack - Step into our time machine as we take you through 50 years of Sabres hockey, including themed nights for each decade, Captains Night, Founders' Night, and Fan Appreciation Night, among others. Fans who choose this package receive a $50 Sabrebuck card.
• Kids Pack - This six-game set includes each of the season's "Kids Day" games, all of which take place on weekend or holiday afternoons.
• Weekend Pack - Enjoy eight Friday or Saturday games, featuring matchups with New Jersey, the New York Islanders, Boston (twice), Florida, Columbus, Chicago, and Philadelphia.
• Sunday Fun Day Pack - Once the Bills season wraps up, spend your Sundays with us at KeyBank Center. This pack includes five Sunday games in February and March featuring matchups with Anaheim, Toronto, Winnipeg, Carolina, and the New York Rangers.
• The Aud Pack - These five opponents wear colors resembling the seats in Memorial Auditorium - New Jersey (red), Columbus (blue), Nashville (gold), Vegas (gold), and Philadelphia (orange). This pack includes tickets to "Aud Night," which will be held Dec. 12 vs. the Predators.
• Cats and Dogs Pack - Here's one for the animal lovers. Come see the Sabres face eight teams with cats or dogs as their mascots (Florida, Arizona, Ottawa, Calgary, Nashville, Los Angeles, Edmonton, and Colorado). A portion of proceeds will benefit Ullmark's Barks.
Click here for more on each of the themed Mini Packs, including dates, opponents, and pricing information.
Tickets for Buffalo's two home preseason games are also on sale now.
Thanks for attending Fan Fest
Thank you to everyone who helped make Saturday a special one at KeyBank Center. We'll have more sights and sounds from Fan Fest coming later this week.