BUFFALO, N.Y. (January 10, 2013) --- The Buffalo Sabres today announced plans for the sale of individual game tickets and mini-pack tickets for the upcoming 2012-13 season. Procedures for the different ticket options are below and will reflect the official 2012-13 regular-season schedule, which will be released by the NHL in the coming days.
- Individual game tickets for the 2012-13 regular season will go on sale Tuesday, Jan. 15, beginning at 10 a.m.
- New mini-pack tickets will go on sale Monday, Jan. 14, beginning at 10 a.m. Those wishing to purchase a new mini-pack can select games at Sabres.com at that time.
- Current mini-pack holders and Blue & Gold Club members will be contacted via email on Friday, Jan. 11, with instructions on when they will be able to login and select their games. The schedule will be sent once it is released by the NHL.
- Presale individual game tickets will be available to Sabres Insider members and those that qualify through mobile app and social media use on Monday, Jan. 14, beginning at noon and ending that night at 11:59 p.m.
- Season-ticket holders can expect to begin receiving their game tickets via mail. Tickets for the first three home games have already been shipped.
All ticket options can be purchased online at Sabres.com and Tickets.com, via telephone at 1-888-223-6000, and in-person at the box office at First Niagara Center.
The box office will be offering extended hours during the team’s training camp next week. From Monday, Jan. 14 through Friday, Jan. 18, the box office will be open from 9 a.m. through 7 p.m. On Saturday, Jan. 19, the box office will be open from 9 a.m. through 5 p.m.