-- The Red Wings will say “Thank You Fans” at their final regular-season home game on Sunday, April 6 vs. the Chicago Blackhawks at 12:30 p.m. EDT
Red Wings' fans attending the games at Joe Louis Arena will have the chance to win autographed Red Wings' jerseys, pucks, Little Caesars and IKEA gift cards, Northwest Airlines tickets, tires and service from Belle Tire and tickets to Red Wings playoff games and concerts at Joe Louis Arena.
Sunday’s contest also will feature the grand prize giveaway of the Shoot-To-Drive Score-O contest sponsored by the Chrysler & Jeep Super Stores. Two finalists from the year-long contest will be selected at random and invited back to Sunday’s game to shoot for the 2008 Jeep Liberty.
All fans in attendance will receive the 2007-08 Red Wings team mini-poster, and fans can enjoy the final edition of “Dollar Days” with $1 ice cream sandwiches.
FAN APPRECIATION OFFERINGS
- Giveaway: Red Wings Team Mini-Poster
- Concessions: $1 Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Grand Prize: Jeep Liberty sponsored by the Chrysler and Jeep Super Stores
- Prizes: Autographed Zetterberg and Lidstrom jerseys
- Autographed pucks
- Four tickets to Game 1 of the Stanley Cup playoffs
- Little Caesars Gift Cards
- 16 Prize-packs from Greektown Casino that include $100 gift certificates
- Two domestic round-trip tickets on Northwest Airlines
- Two pairs of tickets to a Tigers game in the Chevrolet Champions Club
- Two sets of Kelly Tires, two free oil, lube and filter services from Belle Tire
- 10 $50 gift cards from IKEA
- Miller fleece jacket and four tickets to the Miller Party Deck for a Round 1 game
- Tickets from Olympia Entertainment to WWE, Rush and Def Leppard
ARE YOU IN? With just two games remaining in the regular-season, the standings have Detroit’s first-round opponent as the Nashville Predators. Tickets first two rounds of the Stanley Cup playoffs are available at the Joe Louis Arena box office, all Ticketmaster locations, including Hockeytown Cafe, Hockeytown Authentics in Troy, or charge by phone at 248-645-6666. Fans also can purchase tickets by logging on to DetroitRedWings.com.