The Wings have dominated play outside of the Central Division this season, and look to turn the tables on their division opponents with nine of the 10 home games inside the Central, including two battles against Original Six rival Chicago.
And as the excitement grows during the march to the playoffs, the hottest team in hockey is turning up the heat with a series of great giveaways at The Joe.
Giveaway items to follow include a life-sized Nicklas Lidstrom
Growth Poster, metal Lunch Box featuring this year’s Red Wings defensive corps sponsored by WJBK Fox2 and 89X, and a Henrik Zetterberg
flag sponsored by AT&T.
The month of March will also feature dollar days, featuring $1 hotdogs, popcorn and pretzels at select games.
Tickets for the remaining Red Wings’ games are currently on sale at $22, $44 and $54 at the Joe Louis Arena box office, all Ticketmaster locations including the Hockeytown Cafe, Hockeytown Authentics in Troy, or charge by phone at 248-645-6666. Fans also can purchase tickets by logging on to DetroitRedWings.com.REMAINING RED WINGS HOME GAMES FOR 2007-08
- Feb. 15 vs. Columbus (SOLD OUT): Lidstrom Growth Poster to first 5,000 kids, sponsored by DMC
- Feb. 29 vs. San Jose (SOLD OUT): Travel Coffee Mugs to first 5,000 fans, sponsored by Blue Cross Blue Shield
- March 5 vs. St. Louis: Great Seats Still Available!
- March 9 vs. Nashville: Fleece Winter Gloves to all fans, sponsored by Belle Tire. Also $1 Hot Dogs
- March 11 vs. Chicago: Swedish Player Poster to all fans. Discount Scratch-Off Card to first 10,000 fans, sponsored by IKEA
- March 13 vs. Dallas: Ladies Night. Also $1 Soft Pretzels
- March 15 vs. Nashville: Hasek-Osgood Pencil Case to first 5,000 kids, sponsored by FOX 2. Also $1 Hot Dogs
- March 19 vs. Columbus: Zetterberg Flag to all fans, sponsored by AT&T. Also $1 Popcorn
- March 28 vs. St. Louis: Defensemen Lunch Boxes to first 5,000 kids, sponsored by FOX 2 & 89X. Also $1 Soft Pretzels
- March 30 vs. Nashville: Collectible Medallion Albums to first 5,000 fans, sponsored by The Detroit News and the Detroit Free Press. Also $1 Hot Dogs
- April 3 vs. Columbus: Great Seats Still Available!
- April 6 vs. Chicago: Fan Appreciation Night with a Team Poster to all fans