Hockeytown Fan Appreciation Day, presented by Coca-Cola and Kroger, will be held at the award-winning Little Caesars Arena in The District Detroit before and during the Detroit Red Wings' season finale against the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday, April 6 (7 p.m.).
The outdoor festival, which is free and open to the public, will begin at 4 p.m., on the exterior of Little Caesars Arena. The Detroit Tigers vs. the Kansas City Royals will precede the festival at nearby Comerica Park, with first pitch set for 1:10 p.m.
Fans with tickets to the Red Wings vs. Sabres game will enjoy several opportunities to earn prizes and giveaways, including:
- Detroit Tigers tickets
- 313 Presents: Concert and show tickets
- Detroit Pistons tickets
- Kroger gift cards
- Little Caesars gift cards
- Carhartt gift card
- Michigan's Adventure Amusement Park tickets
- Autographed Red Wings memorabilia
- Kid Rock's Made in Detroit gift cards
- Mike's Pizza Bar gift cards
- Sports & Social Detroit gift cards
- "Pizza for a Year" at Mike's Pizza Bar
- "Nachos for a Year" at Sports & Social Detroit
- Autographed Jersey & Sticks: 20 lucky fans will be randomly selected to go on the ice following the game and meet a Red Wings player to receive a replica jersey and stick
- Red Wings bobblehead bundles
The outdoor portion of Saturday's event will feature a variety of activities, including live music and entertainment, a rock-climbing wall, yard games, a photo booth, multiple interactive hockey inflatables, face painters and a First Responders Zone. Red Wings alumni will be available for a meet-and-greet and to sign autographs.