DETROIT - The Detroit Red Wings today released their training camp roster and schedule, comprised of 67 players who will hit the ice on Friday, Sept. 13 at Centre Ice Arena in Traverse City, Mich., for four days of camp before returning to Detroit to begin preseason play at Little Caesars Arena against the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday, Sept. 17.
This season, the Red Wings will bring 37 forwards, 22 defensemen and eight goaltenders to Traverse City to participate in daily on-ice practices. Following the team's annual Red & White Game on Sunday, Sept. 15, the Red Wings will remain in Traverse City for one more day of practice before breaking camp to begin a busy nine-game preseason slate, highlighted by home games against the Chicago Blackhawks (Tuesday, Sept. 17 at 7:30 p.m.), New York Islanders (Friday, Sept. 20 at 7:30 p.m.), Pittsburgh Penguins (Sunday, Sept. 22 at 5:00 p.m.) and Toronto Maple Leafs (Friday, Sept. 27 at 7:30 p.m.).
An extremely limited number of tickets remain for select training camp events. Tickets for all events are available online at www.centreice.org and will also be sold on a first-come, first-served basis at the arena entrance on the day of each event. Ticket prices are as follows:
- Training Camp Practice (Friday, Sept. 13): $10 standing-room, $20 reserved seating or mezzanine
- Training Camp Practice (Saturday, Sept. 14): $15 standing-room, $25 reserved seating or mezzanine
- Alumni and Celebrity Game (Saturday, Sept. 14): $25 standing-room, $35 reserved seating
- Red and White Game (Sunday, Sept. 15): $20 standing-room, $35 reserved seating or mezzanine
- Training Camp Practice (Monday, Sept. 16): $10 general admission
Select 2019 Training Camp merchandise will also be available for purchase in the arena store on the upper level behind the concession stand. For more information on tickets or merchandise, please call Centre Ice Arena at (231) 933-7465.
Training Camp Roster
Training Camp Schedule