College Nights group ticket packages start at $39 for select games
DETROIT - The Detroit Red Wings today announced a new Hockeytown "College Nights" program, presented by Michigan First Credit Union. Fans of 11 universities in the state of Michigan will have a home game at the award-winning Little Caesars Arena dedicated to their favorite school.
Along with a discounted game ticket, fans purchasing an individual schools' package will also receive a Red Wings and university-branded hat. The iconic Winged Wheel will be featured on the front of the hat, with the schools' logo displayed on the side.
College Nights group ticket packages start at $39 depending on the date. Hats are limited in quantity and subject to availability. For details surrounding each school's game day and to purchase tickets, visit www.DetroitRedWings.com/CollegeNights.
The 2018-19 Hockeytown "College Nights" schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, Nov. 1 (Red Wings vs. New Jersey Devils): Wayne State
- Friday, Nov. 9 (Red Wings vs. New York Rangers): Ferris State
- Wednesday, Nov. 28 (Red Wings vs. St. Louis Blues): Detroit Mercy
- Tuesday, Jan. 8 (Red Wings vs. Montreal Canadiens): Eastern Michigan
- Thursday, Feb. 14 (Red Wings vs. Ottawa Senators): Michigan State
- Sunday, Feb. 17 (Red Wings vs. Philadelphia Flyers): Michigan Tech
- Friday, Feb. 22 (Red Wings vs. Minnesota Wild): Central Michigan
- Sunday, Feb. 24 (Red Wings vs. San Jose Sharks): Grand Valley State
- Tuesday, Feb. 26 (Red Wings vs. Montreal Canadiens): Michigan
- Sunday, March 31 (Red Wings vs. Boston Bruins): Oakland
- Saturday, April 6 (Red Wings vs. Buffalo Sabres): Western Michigan
About The Detroit Red Wings:
The Detroit Red Wings hockey club, an Original Six member of the National Hockey League and 11-time Stanley Cup Champion, was purchased by Mike and Marian Ilitch in 1982. Under Ilitch ownership, the team has won four Stanley Cup championships, six Presidents' Trophies as the NHL's regular season champion, and 16 division titles. Other Ilitch companies in the food, sports and entertainment industries include: Little Caesars Pizza, Blue Line Foodservice Distribution, the Detroit Tigers, Olympia Entertainment, Olympia Development of Michigan, Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraising Program, Ilitch Holdings, Inc., MotorCity Casino Hotel and Champion Foods. The Ilitch Companies also maintain a joint venture interest in 313 Presents. For more information, visit www.DetroitRedWings.com.
About Michigan First Credit Union:
Founded in 1926, Lathrup Village-based Michigan First Credit Union delivers world-class service to more than 144,000 members at 21 branches throughout Michigan. The Credit Union offers expanded financial solutions for every life stage through its Michigan First Mortgage and Michigan First Insurance Agency divisions, and seeks to positively transform lives with the Michigan First Foundation. Currently, the Credit Union has over $920 million in assets. To learn more about Michigan First and its award-winning team, visit MichiganFirst.com.