DETROIT -The Detroit Red Wings today announced three special Hockeytown 5-Game plans for the 2018-19 season designed for fans to save on box office prices and experience the excitement at the award-winning Little Caesars Arena.
In addition, the Red Wings also announced the full bobblehead schedule for the 2018-19 season. Fans have the opportunity to collect all five bobbleheads by purchasing the Bobblehead 5-Game Plan, along with an All-Star 5-Game Plan and Build-Your-Own 5-Game Plan. Additional information on each 5-Game Plan can be found below.
For more information and to purchase any of the three Hockeytown 5-Game Plans, visit DetroitRedWings.com/5GamePlans or call the Red Wings Ticket Sales and Service Office at 313-471-7575.
BOBBLEHEAD 5-GAME PLAN
Starting at $325 per ticket package, fans can collect every bobblehead by purchasing the Bobblehead 5-Game Plan. The package includes tickets to all five Bobblehead Nights at Little Caesars Arena. Bobbleheads are available to the first 7,500 fans in attendance for each game.
- Tyler Bertuzzi - Wednesday, Nov. 28 vs. St. Louis (presented by Comerica Bank)
- Michael Rasmussen - Tuesday, Dec. 4 vs. Tampa Bay (presented by Coca-Cola)
- Justin Abdelkader - Tuesday, Jan. 8 vs. Montreal (presented by Saint Joseph Mercy Health System)
- Dennis Cholowski - Thursday, Feb. 14 vs. Ottawa (presented by Meijer)
- Niklas Kronwall - Tuesday, Feb. 26 vs. Montreal (presented by Huntington Bank)
For the full list of giveaways and theme nights scheduled for the 2018-19 season, visit DetroitRedWings.com/PromotionsAndGiveaways.
ALL-STAR 5-GAME PLAN
Starting at $350 per ticket package, the All-Star 5-Game Plan features three Original Six matchups and a pair of games against the last two Stanley Cup Champions.
- Wednesday, Nov. 21 vs. Boston Bruins
- Sunday, Jan. 6 vs. Washington Capitals
- Wednesday, Feb. 20 vs. Chicago Blackhawks
- Thursday, March 7 vs. New York Rangers
- Tuesday, April 2 vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
BUILD-YOUR-OWN 5-GAME PLAN
The Red Wings are also offering a Build-Your-Own 5-Game Plan to give fans flexibility to build a custom ticket package around their schedule. Fans can build-their-own package, starting at $335, by visiting DetroitRedWings.com/5GamePlans.