-- The first 5,000 fans 16-and-under to enter Joe Louis Arena Friday will receive a life-size Nicklas Lidstrom
growth poster, sponsored by the Detroit Medical Center. The puck drops against the Columbus Blue Jackets at 7:30 p.m. ET on FSN Detroit (doors open at 6 p.m.).
The Captain-size growth poster is one of many premium promotions in store for Red Wings fans in the coming weeks. In addition, be sure to grab a travel coffee mug, sponsored by Blue Cross Blue Shield (Feb. 29), and a pair of fleece winter gloves, courtesy of Belle Tire (March 9).
Friday’s match-up against the Blue Jackets marks the third of eight meetings between the central division teams. The Red Wings currently lead the league in points and Lidstrom continues to lead all NHL defensemen in scoring.
Tickets for all remaining games throughout the regular season are currently on sale at $22, $44 and $54 at the Joe Louis Arena box office, all Ticketmaster locations including Hockeytown Cafe, Hockeytown Authentics in Troy, or charge by phone at 248-645-6666. Fans may also purchase tickets by logging on to DetroitRedWings.com.REMAINING RED WINGS HOME GAMES FOR 2007-08
- Feb. 15 vs. Columbus (SOLD OUT): Lidstrom Growth Poster to first 5,000 kids, sponsored by DMC
- Feb. 29 vs. San Jose (SOLD OUT): Travel Coffee Mugs to first 5,000 fans, sponsored by Blue Cross Blue Shield
- March 5 vs. St. Louis: Great Seats Still Available!
- March 9 vs. Nashville: Fleece Winter Gloves to all fans, sponsored by Belle Tire. Also $1 Hot Dogs
- March 11 vs. Chicago: Swedish Player Poster to all fans. Discount Scratch-Off Card to first 10,000 fans, sponsored by IKEA
- March 13 vs. Dallas: Ladies Night. Also $1 Soft Pretzels
- March 15 vs. Nashville: Hasek-Osgood Pencil Case to first 5,000 kids, sponsored by FOX 2. Also $1 Hot Dogs
- March 19 vs. Columbus: Zetterberg Flag to all fans, sponsored by AT&T. Also $1 Popcorn
- March 28 vs. St. Louis: Defensemen Lunch Boxes to first 5,000 kids, sponsored by FOX 2 & 89X. Also $1 Soft Pretzels
- March 30 vs. Nashville: Collectible Medallion Albums to first 5,000 fans, sponsored by The Detroit News and the Detroit Free Press. Also $1 Hot Dogs
- April 3 vs. Columbus: Great Seats Still Available!
- April 6 vs. Chicago: Fan Appreciation Night with a Team Poster to all fans