DETROIT - The Detroit Red Wings today announced that all fees will be waived on single-game and preseason Red Wings tickets purchased on Ticketmaster.com from now until Friday, September 20 at 11:59 p.m. Theme nights, promotions and giveaways items through the month of December were also released.
To take advantage of the Bud Light "Fee Free" offer, click here. Fees normally associated with single-game and preseason ticket purchases on Ticketmaster from Sept. 16-20 will be waived at the end of the purchase. Regular season tickets start at $30, while preseason tickets start at just $15. The offer is not available for Verified Resale Tickets.
The Red Wings also announced their theme nights, promotional schedule and single-game giveaways for the months of October, November and December.
- Sunday, Oct. 6 vs. Dallas: Home Opener (presented by Coca-Cola and Meijer): Thundersticks giveaway
- Tuesday, Oct. 8 vs. Anaheim: Magnet Schedule giveaway (presented by Belle Tire)
- Tuesday, Oct. 22 vs. Vancouver: 80's Night
- Friday, Oct. 25 vs. Buffalo: Red Wings backpack (presented by Comerica Bank)
- Tuesday, Oct. 29 vs. Edmonton: Halloween Night and Orange Hat giveaway (presented by Carhartt)
- Friday, Nov. 8 vs. Boston: Hockey Fights Cancer (presented by Comerica Bank)
- Tuesday, Nov. 19 vs. Ottawa: Tumbler giveaway (presented by Chevrolet)
- Sunday, Nov. 24 vs. Carolina: Cutting Board giveaway (presented by Meijer)
- Wednesday, Nov. 27 vs. Toronto: Annual Thanksgiving Eve game
- Saturday, Nov. 30 vs. Washington: Ugly Sweater T-Shirt giveaway (presented by MotorCity Casino Hotel)
- Monday, Dec. 2 vs. New York Islanders: LED Leg Lamp giveaway (presented by DTE Energy)
- Saturday, Dec. 7 vs. Pittsburgh: Grateful Dead Night and Nesting Dolls Set giveaway (presented by Detroit Medical Center
- Thursday, Dec. 12 vs. Winnipeg: Hero Night and Cape giveaway (presented by Saint Joseph Mercy Health System)
- Tuesday, Dec. 31 vs. San Jose: New Year's Eve
Returning for the second consecutive season is the Hockeytown "College Nights" program, presented by Michigan First Credit Union. Fans of 19 colleges and universities will have a home game at the award-winning Little Caesars Arena dedicated to their favorite school.
Stay tuned to the Red Wings' social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) for information regarding college nights, theme nights, promotions and giveaways for the 2020 calendar year, as well as additional updates for the months of October through December.
Additional information on Red Wings single-game and season ticket plans can be obtained by visiting www.DetroitRedWings.com or by calling the Red Wings' Ticket Sales & Service Office at 313-471-7575.