Four Rangers prospects will represent their respective countries at the 2019 IIHF World Junior Championship: Vitali Kravtsov (Russia), K'Andre Miller (United States), Nils Lundkvist (Sweden) and Nico Gross (Switzerland). VIEW MORE WORLD JUNIORS UPDATES »
JAN. 4 RECAP - SEMIFINALS
Three Rangers prospects had games in the Semifinals round of the 2019 IIHF World Junior Championship yesterday.
- K'Andre Miller logged 13:30 of ice time while helping the United States defeat Russia, 2-1, to advance to the Gold Medal Game.
- Vitali Kravtsov led all skaters with eight shots on goal and posted a plus-one rating while leading all Russia forwards with 19:40 of ice time against the United States.
- Nico Gross logged 15:23 of ice time in Switzerland's loss to Finland.
MEDAL ROUND PREVIEW - JAN. 5
Three Rangers prospects will play games in the medal round today.
- K'Andre Miller and the United States will play in the Gold Medal Game against Finland. The contest begins at 8:00 p.m. ET.
- Vitali Kravtsov (Russia) Nico Gross (Switzerland) will face off against each other in the Bronze Medal Game. The contest begins at 4:00 p.m. ET.