OHLRyan Callahan (Guelph Storm)
- Ryan posted a goal and an assist in both of Guelph's victories this past weekend, totaling four points and six penalty minutes. On the season, he has posted 14 goals and eight assists for 22 points and 30 penalty minutes, including eight multi-point games.QMJHLJonathan Paiement (Lewiston MAINEiacs)
- Paiement is currently on a two-game assist-scoring streak. He had two assists in Lewiston's 4-2 victory last night over Rimouski. He had an assist in a losing effort at Shawnigan earlier. Paiement has two goals and five assists for seven points in 14 games, along with 33 penalty minutes.Marc-Andre Cliche (Lewiston MAINEiacs)
- Cliché is currently on a three-game point-scoring streak. He had a goal in Lewiston's 4-2 victory last night over Rimouski. He tallied a goal and three assists for multi-point games in the two previous games, both losing efforts. Cliché has eight goals and 13 assists for 21 points in 17 games, along with 23 penalty minutes. WHL Brandon Dubinsky (Portland)
- Dubinsky has notched a point in his last three games including two three-point games. He is currently tied for first on the team in scoring with 24 points in 15 games from nine goals and 15 assists. He leads the team with 15 assists. He is also ranked eight in scoring in the WHL. He has registered at least one point in 10 of 15 games played including seven multi point games.Ryan Russell (Kootenay)
- Russell had one assist in each game this weekend after a two game skid. He has 23 points with eight goals and 15 assists in 20 games. He has registered at least one point in 15 of 20 games including six multi point games. He currently leads the team in scoring with 23 points and assists with 15.Michael Sauer (Portland)
- Still listed as game to game with a shoulder injury.NCAA Nate Guenin (Ohio State Buckeyes)
- Guenin tallied his first points of the season during this past weekends home and home series against Miami recording an assist in each game. Both assists came on Ohio State's only goals of the series as they lost both games 3-1 and 4-1. Billy Ryan (Maine)
- Despite having missed the first two games of the season, Ryan leads the team with seven assists after notching two more this weekend and is tied for first on the team in scoring. In addition to his seven assists, he has two goals for nine points in eight games and two penalty minutes.EUROPE Jan Marek (Sparta Praha)
- Marek continues to score in bunches. He tallied his seventh multi-point game this season, tallying a goal and an assist in a 5-4 win at HC Hame Zlin. Sparta is 8-3-0 this season when Marek scores a point. In 21 games this season, Marek has seven goals and 14 assists for 21 points, along with 16 penalty minutes. What to watch for this weekend:Ryan Callahan
and the Guelph Storm skate in three games in four days between Thursday and Sunday. On Nov. 10 they travel to Windsor to take on the Spitfires, where the fell 5-4 to open the season without Callahan who joined the team six games into the season. The next night they face off at home against New York Rangers 2005 first road draft choice Marc Staal
and the Sudbury Wolves. They finish the weekend with a matinee against Kitchener on Nov. 13. Look for Callahan to light it up on Sunday as he has torched Kitchener for three goals and two assists for five points against them already this season.Brandon Dubinsky
and the Portland Winter Hawks will be at home this weekend against Seattle on Nov. 12 and Spokane on Nov. 13. Look for Dubisnky to continue his three game scoring streak this weekend. The first time the Winter Hawks faced Seattle this season, he registered three points with one goal and two assist. He has also been incredible against Spokane having three point games in each of the three meetings this season, two games with one goal and two assists and one game with two goals and one assist.
Tom Pyatt and the Saginaw Spirit embark on their second straight "three games in three days" weekend, travelling on the road for all three games against Oshawa, Belleville, and Brampton. In his first game against Oshawa on Nov. 5, Pyatt lit them up for one goal and two assists, totaling three points. Previous to that, he tallied a goal against Belleville in their 4-2 victory on Oct. 23. While this is Saginaw's first match against Brampton, look for Pyatt to add them to the long list of teams he has torched thus far this season.
Jonathan Paiement, Marc-Andre Cliché, and the Lewiston MAINEiacs play a home and home against Moncton this weekend on Friday and Sunday. Lewiston has struggled against the Wildcats, going 1-3-0 this year and losing their last meeting 7-2. Cliché has an assist this year against Moncton, while Paiement has yet to score.
Dylan Reese and the Harvard Crimson face Cornell this weekend in a battle of Ivy League Hockey rivals. Harvard comes into the game with a 2-1 record, both overall and in the conference; while, Cornell is 3-1 overall and 2-0 in the conference. Reese comes into the game with a goal, which he scored in Harvard's season opening 6-2 win over Dartmouth.
Billy Ryan and the Maine Black Bears take on UMass Lowell and New Hampshire this weekend. The last time Maine and Lowell met last year, Ryan had one goal in a 5-1 win. He has one goal and two assists in five career games against the Blackhawks. The last time Miane and New Hampshire faced, Ryan did not register any points; however, he has two goals and one assist in three career games vs. the Wildcats.
The European Leagues all have the week off, as games resume next week.