The New York Rangers will celebrate the 2017 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs with the opening of the RangersTown Square presented by Chase in an enclosed space outside of Madison Square Garden, adjacent to the Pennsy Food Hall on the corner of 33rd street and 7th avenue. Beginning on Sunday, April 16 at 12:00 pm, fans are invited to stop by the RangersTown Square for a free indoor hockey and entertainment festival that will be open throughout the team's playoff run.
RangersTown Square will feature exciting activities including autograph opportunities with Rangers alumni, interactive hockey-themed attractions and a Rangers Virtual Reality experience.
CLICK HERE TO PRE-REGISTER
Activities inside RangersTown Square presented by Chase include:
- NYReality presented by Coca-Cola: Fans will feel like a part of the team watching this :60 - :90 second behind the scenes 360-degree virtual reality video. Video will feature exclusive access to the team as they get ready for a game day.
- Blueshirts LineUp presented by Lexus: Fans will take a photo of themselves and pick the Rangers teammates they want to be on their starting line. Once complete participants will receive a print out of their starting line and the option to share digitally.
- Blueshirts Shootout presented by Delta Air Lines: Help warm up Henrik before a game by shooting on him in net. Digital sensors will track the participants' movement and be shown on a screen. Similar to a golf simulator.
- RangersTown Community Board presented by Chase: Leave a message for the team as you exit the pavilion. Fan photos will be taken in front of a green screen and then the participant can write a message next to their picture wishing the team luck in the playoffs. Digital sensors on a screen track the messages that fans are writing. Messages can then be shared with the team.
- House of Blueshirts presented by B&H Photo: Replica lockers will be built with the opportunity to take a photo in your favorite Rangers locker stall. Photos will be printed and fans will have the option to share digitally.
- Calling All Blueshirts 360 Photo Experience presented by Royal Caribbean: A green screen camera activation that places the participant in the Rangers salute at center ice. Fans can share digitally.
- RangersTown Pairing presented by Enterprise: A quiz for fans to take on digital kiosks. The quiz would match you to the Rangers player that you are most like based on fun facts. Fans can share their results digitally. Option to host via NYR website as well and allow fans to take the quiz at home
There will also be a Rangers Alumni Autograph booth presented by Lenny & Larry's and a Blueshirts Beats DJ Booth presented by Kia Motors. Click here for hours of operation and additional information.