| ||VS. || |
The Rangers will face-off against the New Jersey Devils today at Madison Square Garden (12:30 p.m.), in their 2010-11 regular season finale. The Blueshirts currently rank third in the Atlantic Division standings, and ninth in the Eastern Conference, with a record of 43-33-5 (91 pts). The Rangers enter today's contest having been defeated by the Atlanta Thrashers, 3-0, on Thursday at Madison Square Garden, and are now 10-4-1 in their last 15 contests. New York is 5-1-1 in their last seven games at MSG. The Devils enter the contest with a 37-38-5 (79 pts) record to rank 12th in the Eastern Conference, and have won three of their last five games. Download complete game notes >>
*(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Click here to download Acrobat Reader for free) Tune In Today!
Today's game will be televised on MSG. You can also catch the radio broadcast on 1050 ESPN Radio and on satellite radio at XM 205.Rangers vs. Devils Pregame Notes
* The Rangers rank 22nd with a 19-17-4 (42 pts) record at home; the Devils rank 26th with a 16-22-2 (34 pts) mark on the road.
* New York is 13-9-1 vs. the Atlantic Division; New Jersey is 11-11-1 against the Atlantic Division.
* Henrik Lundqvist
is 21-9-5 with a 1.84 goals against average and five shutouts in 35 career regular season games vs. the Devils; Chad Johnson
has yet to face the Devils.
* Vinny Prospal has registered a team-high, 21 assists and 32 points in 49 career regular season contests vs. New Jersey; Chris Drury leads the team with 13 goals in 41 career regular season games vs. the Devils.
* New York lists no former Devils on its roster.
* New Jersey lists no former Rangers on its roster.All Time -- Rangers vs. Devils
At MSG: 53-29-20-2
On Road: 44-53-7-32010-11 Rangers vs. New Jersey
Oct. 24 Rangers 3, Devils 1 at MSG
Nov. 5 Rangers 3, Devils 0 at New Jersey
Dec. 29 Rangers 3, Devils 1 at New Jersey
Feb. 3 Rangers 2, Devils 3 at MSG
Feb. 18 Rangers 0, Devils 1 at New Jersey
April 9 Rangers vs. Devils at MSGUpcoming Regular-Season Schedule
April 9 Rangers vs. New Jersey, 12:30 p.m.Injuries
* Derek Boogaard has missed 50 games with a shoulder injury.
* Alex Frolov has missed 38 games with a knee injury.
* Chris Drury has missed 27 games with a knee injury.
* Martin Biron
has missed 17 games with a fractured collarbone.
* Ryan Callahan
has missed one game with a fractured ankle.
* The Rangers have lost 323 total man-games to injuries or illness this season.