| ||VS. || |
The Rangers will face-off against the Calgary Flames tonight, Nov. 22, at Madison Square Garden (7:00 p.m.), in their third consecutive game vs. a Northwest Division opponent. The Blueshirts currently rank third in the Atlantic Division standings, and seventh in the Eastern Conference, with a record of 11-9-1 (23 pts). The Rangers enter tonight's contest having defeated the Minnesota Wild, 5-2, on Saturday at the Xcel Energy Center, to improve to 5-0-0 in the second game of back-to-back sets. The Flames enter the contest with a 8-10-1 (17 pts) record to rank 14th in the Western Conference, and have lost four of their last five games (0-3-1). Following tonight's contest, the Rangers will begin a three-game road trip when they face-off against the Tampa Bay Lightning on Wednesday, Nov. 24, at the St. Pete Times Forum (7:30 p.m.).Download complete game notes >>
*(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Click here to download Acrobat Reader for free) Tune In Tonight!
Tonight's game will be televised on MSG. You can also catch the radio broadcast on 1050 ESPN Radio and on satellite radio at XM 205.Rangers vs. Calgary Pre-Game Notes
* New York ranks 25th in the NHL at home with a record of 4-6-1 (9 pts) in 11 games; Calgary has posted a record of 3-5-0 (6 pts) on the road to rank 28th in the league.
* The Rangers have posted a record of 2-2-0 vs. Northwest Division opponents; the Flames have not faced an Atlantic Division opponent this season.
* Henrik Lundqvist
is 1-2-0 with a 3.02 goals-against average in three career regular-season games against the Flames; Martin Biron
is 3-3-0 with a 2.41 goals-against average in seven career regular-season contests vs. Calgary.
* Marian Gaborik
leads the team with 13 goals, 22 assists and 35 points in 41 career regular season contests vs. Calgary; Alex Frolov has registered 14 assists and 20 points in 26 career regular season games vs. the Flames.
* New York lists two former Flames on its roster: Chris Drury (2002-03); Brandon Prust
(2006-07 to 2009-10).
* Calgary lists two former Rangers on its roster: Olli Jokinen (2009-10); Ales Kotalik (2009-10). All Time -- Rangers vs. Flames
At MSG: 25-24-5-0
At Atlanta/Calgary: 12-29-10-02009-10 Review -- Rangers vs. Calgary
Nov. 7 Rangers 1, Flames 3 at Calgary2010-11 Rangers vs. Calgary
Nov. 22 Rangers vs. Flames at MSGUpcoming Regular-Season Schedule
Nov. 22 Rangers vs. Calgary, 7 p.m.
Nov. 24 Rangers at Tampa Bay, 7:30 p.m.
Nov. 26 Rangers at Florida, 7:30 p.m.
Nov. 27 Rangers at Nashville, 8 p.m.
Nov. 29 Rangers vs. Pittsburgh, 7 p.m.Injuries
* Vinny Prospal has missed 21 games with a knee injury.
* Chris Drury has missed 18 games with a broken finger.
* Michal Rozsival has missed six games with a shoulder injury.
* The Rangers have lost 64 total man-games to injuries or illness this season.