| ||AT || |
The Rangers face-off against the Carolina Hurricanes tonight at PNC Arena (7:00 p.m.), to wrap up their 2013 regular season road schedule. The Blueshirts currently rank third in the Atlantic Division standings, and rank eighth in the Eastern Conference, with a record of 24-18-4 (52 pts). The Rangers enter the contest having been defeated by the Florida Panthers, 3-2, on Tuesday at BB&T Center, and are now 8-3-1 in the month of April. The Hurricanes enter the contest with a 19-24-3 (41 pts) record to rank 13th in the Eastern Conference, and have lost 17 of their last 21 games. Following tonight’s contest, the Rangers will return to action when they face-off against the New Jersey Devils on Saturday, Apr. 27, at Madison Square Garden (3:00 p.m.), to complete their 2013 regular season schedule.Download complete game notes >>
*(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Click here to download Acrobat Reader for free) Tune In Tonight!
Tonight's game will be televised on MSG with pregame coverage beginning at 6:30 p.m. You can also catch the radio broadcast on ESPN New York (FM 98.7) and on satellite radio at XM 213.All Time -- Rangers vs. Hurricanes
At MSG: 37-17-4-2
At Hartford/Carolina: 24-31-3-02013 Rangers vs. Carolina
March 18 Rangers 2, Hurricanes 1 (SO) at MSG
April 6 Rangers 4, Hurricanes 1 at Carolina
April 25 Rangers vs. Hurricanes at CarolinaUpcoming Regular-Season Schedule
April 25 Rangers at Carolina, 7 p.m.
April 27 Rangers vs. New Jersey, 3 p.m.Injuries
* Marc Staal has missed 25 games with an injury, suffered on March 5.
* Brian Boyle has missed four game with an injury, suffered on April 16.
* Derek Dorsett has missed 11 games due to a broken clavicle, suffered on March 7.
* Michael Sauer has missed 46 games due to a concussion, suffered on Dec. 5, 2011.
* The Rangers have lost 125 total man-games to injuries or illness this season.