- BLOCK PARTY - The Rangers registered 15 blocked shots in tonight's contest. The Blueshirts have registered 15 or more blocked shots in 22 of 34 games this season.
- Neal Pionk recorded two points (one goal, one assist), tied for the team-high with four shots on goal, tied for the game-high with three hits, and posted a plus-two rating while skating in a game-high 23:16 of ice time. Pionk was selected as the game's Third Star tonight. He has registered 33 points (six goals, 27 assists) in 60 career NHL games (0.55 points per game). Since he made his NHL debut on Feb. 9, 2018, Pionk ranks 19th among NHL defensemen (min. 60 games played) in points per game. Pionk leads Rangers defensemen in goals (five), assists (14), and points (19) this season.
- Kevin Hayes tallied two points (one goal, one assist), won seven of 13 faceoffs (53.8%), tied for the team-high with four shots on goal, and posted a plus-one rating in 18:38 of ice time. He extended his point streak to six games, tying his career-high, and he has recorded 12 points (five goals, seven assists) over the span. Hayes has posted five multi-point games over the last six contests. Hayes' six-game point streak is the longest a Ranger has posted thus far this season. In addition, he has registered 15 points (five goals, 10 assists) in the last 11 games and 26 points (eight goals, 18 assists) in the last 23 contests. Hayes has recorded 203 points in his NHL career, and 160 of those points have either been a goal or the primary assist on a goal.
- Chris Kreider recorded his team-leading 16th goal of the season and tied for the team-high with four shots on goal. He has registered a goal/point in two of the last three games (two goals), and he has registered 13 points (nine goals, four assists) in the last 18 games. In addition, Kreider has tallied 10 of his 16 goals this season in the third period.
- Filip Chytil tallied an assist in tonight's contest. Chytil has registered a point in each of the last two games (one goal, one assist), in four of the last five games (one goal, three assists), and in 10 of the last 17 contests (six goals, four assists).
- Jimmy Vesey registered an assist, tied for the team-high with three blocked shots, and was credited with two hits. Vesey has tallied an assist/point in five of the last six games (five assists) and in six of the last eight games (one goal, six assists). In addition, he has recorded 16 points (six goals, 10 assists) in the last 22 games. Thus far this season, 16 of Vesey's 19 points have either been a goal or the primary assist on a goal.
- Brady Skjei tallied an assist, tied for the game-high with three hits, tied for the team-high with three blocked shots, and registered three shots on goal in 20:32 of ice time. He skated in his 200th career NHL game (and his 200th career game as a Ranger) in tonight's contest. Skjei leads Rangers defensemen in even strength assists (seven) and even strength points (10) this season. He has recorded a point in two of the last three games (one goal, one assist).
- Marc Staal notched an assist and posted a plus-one rating in 21:43 of ice time. He has logged at least 20:00 of ice time in 10 of the last 11 games.
- Alexandar Georgiev made 31 saves in tonight's contest, and he stopped 24 of 25 shots he faced through the first two periods. He has made 30 or more saves in 12 of his first 20 career NHL appearances, including five of his 10 appearances in 2018-19.
2018-19 Rangers Tickets Are on Sale Now. Click Here to Get Tickets »