Nashville, Tenn. (June 16, 2021) - Next weekend, the Nashville Predators will host the first-ever SMASHVILLE Summer Spectacular from Thursday, July 22 to Sunday, July 25! With the 2021-22 NHL season on the horizon, Predators fans can not only enjoy a weekend filled with free fun for the whole family but also learn more about becoming a member of the Loyal Legion with a Full or Half Season Ticket package.
Nashville is set to host the 2022 NHL Stadium Series™ outdoor game between the Nashville Predators and the Tampa Bay Lightning on Feb. 26, 2022, at Nissan Stadium, and now is the best time to become a Nashville Predators Season Ticket Citizen! Select-a-Seat opportunities and details surrounding next weekend's events are listed below! Additionally, all attendees of the SMASHVILLE Summer Spectacular will receive an exclusive cooling towel presented by Lee company and can enter to win a Lower-Level Half Season Ticket Package for the 2021-22 season. Join us for ANY of the four days of fun to be eligible!
Thursday, July 22
Lee Company Dek Hockey Rink Ribbon Cutting - 5:30 p.m. CT
- On Thursday, July 22, at 5:30 p.m. CT, SS&E and the Nashville Predators will host a ribbon cutting for the Lee Company Dek Hockey Rink, a public street hockey rink located next to the Bellevue Family YMCA and FiftyFoward J.L. Turner Center (8101 TN-100, Nashville, TN 37221).
- Representatives from the Nashville Predators, the Bellevue YMCA and Bellevue Chamber of Commerce will be available for interviews following the ribbon cutting.
- This project was funded through the NHL and NHLPA's Industry Growth Fund, which awarded $504,000 to the Predators and Ford Ice Centers in October for investment in the development of youth hockey in Middle Tennessee.
- Refreshments will be served, and attendees will have the opportunity to enter a raffle to win tickets to Opening Night of the 2021-22 Nashville Predators season.
Try Hockey for Free Session - 6 p.m. CT
- Following the ribbon cutting, just down the road at Ford Ice Center Bellevue, a Try Hockey for Free Session will take place at 6 p.m. CT. Registration for kids from 5-12 years old is available here!
Friday, July 23
NHL Draft Plaza Party - 6 - 10 p.m. CT
- From 6 - 10 p.m. CT on Friday, July 23, fans can enjoy food and beverage trucks, games, inflatables, music and face painting on the Bridgestone Arena Plaza as we tune in to the first round of the 2021 NHL Draft, where the Nashville Predators will make the 19th overall pick.
- Throughout the evening, fans will have the exclusive opportunity to pose for a photo with both the James Norris Memorial Trophy and the King Clancy Memorial Trophy won by Roman Josi and Pekka Rinne, respectively.
SMASHVILLE Draft Night presented by Lee Company - 7 - 9:30 p.m. CT
- From 7 - 9:30 p.m. CT on Friday, the Nashville Predators Bally Sports South broadcast team will stream their LIVE draft coverage with exclusive interviews @PredsNHL on social media and at NashvillePredators.com.
- Lyndsay Rowley will join fans on the plaza, while Willy Daunic, Hal Gill, Chris Mason and Pete Weber will go live from inside Bridgestone Arena.
Select-a-Seat Opportunity - 6 - 10 p.m. CT (By Appointment Only During Draft Party)
- With the 2022 Stadium SeriesTM outdoor game taking place at Nissan Stadium on Feb. 26, now is the best time to secure a Nashville Predators Season Ticket package for the upcoming 2021-22 season!
- During the NHL Draft Plaza party, ticket sales representatives will be available to assist in selecting the perfect seat to watch the Preds in action and becoming an official member of the Loyal Legion with a Full or Half Season Ticket package.
- To request an appointment or for additional ticketing information, please call (615) 770-7800.
Saturday, July 24
The SMASHVILLE Summer Spectacular Continues - 9 - 4 p.m. CT
- From 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. CT on Saturday, July 24, the SMASHVILLE Summer Spectacular will continue at Bridgestone Arena and offer fans a wide variety of events and activities to take part in.
- Enjoy inflatables, concessions, Nashville Predators giveaways, photo booths with the James Norris Memorial Trophy won by Roman Josi in 2020 and King Clancy Memorial Trophy won by Pekka Rinne in 2021 and watch Rounds 2-7 of the 2021 NHL Draft.
Select-a-Seat Opportunity - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. CT
- At any time between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. CT next Saturday, Nashville Predators fans will have another opportunity to become a member of the Loyal Legion and select a seat inside Bridgestone Arena for the 2021-22 hockey season.
Nashville Locker Room Sidewalk Sale - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. CT
- Stock up for the season at the Nashville Locker Room Sidewalk Sale. Enjoy 50 percent off full-price items (home, road and practice jerseys excluded) and an additional 20 percent off all previously marked down items. Find these GOLDEN deals and more on the Bridgestone Arena concourse throughout the entire event.
SMASHVILLE Job Fair - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. CT
- The Nashville Predators, Ford Ice Centers, Bridgestone Arena, Delaware North, Levy Restaurants and Lee Company welcome all fans seeking full and part-time employment to attend a job fair in the Atrium of Bridgestone Arena. Employers will be in attendance throughout Saturday's event to answer questions and speak to their experiences.
Career Panel and Q&A - 2 p.m. CT
- To compliment the SMASHVILLE Job Fair, which will take place all day on Saturday and Sunday, the Nashville Predators and Predators Partners will also host a career panel and Q&A session on Saturday afternoon at 2 p.m. CT at Bridgestone Arena. This event will offer those who are preparing to enter the work force or looking for a change in their career the opportunity to hear from a variety of professionals. For updates on this panel, please visit NashvillePredators.com/Spectacular.
Ball Hockey Tournament - 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. CT
- Register now to compete in a youth ball hockey tournament on the floor of Bridgestone Arena. Children ages 6-12 of all skill levels are welcome to participate! For more information and to register, click here.
Used Equipment Sale - 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. CT
- Following the first-ever Virtual Equipment Sale in 2020, the beloved Used Equipment Sale will return to Bridgestone Arena on Saturday, July 24 for in-person shopping! The Nashville Predators have cleared out their locker room and will sell a wide variety of used equipment from previous seasons.
- Season Ticket Citizens will receive first priority from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. CT, with preregistration information sent by email. General Public shopping will take place from 3 to 4 p.m. CT and will not require registration.
Q&A with Head Coach John Hynes and Keeper of the Cup Phil Pritchard - 12:30 and 1 p.m. CT, respectively
- Fans are invited to join the Nashville Predators Broadcasters in the Bridgestone Arena Atrium at 12:30 p.m. CT as they interview Predators Head Coach John Hynes on the retirement of Pekka Rinne and how he's preparing for the 2021-22 season during the summer.
- At 1 p.m. CT, fans can enjoy the unique experience of hearing from Keeper of the Stanley Cup Phil Pritchard, who travels the globe to promote the game of hockey and the Hockey Hall of Fame Museum.
Preds Paint and Pinot presented by Hermitage The Design Center - 4 - 6 p.m. CT
- From 4 to 6 p.m. CT next Saturday, fans can put their painting skills to the test at this BRAND-NEW event, Preds Paint and Pinot, which will take place in Lexus Lounge at Bridgestone Arena.
- Each attendee will enjoy a Preds-themed canvas painting class taught by a certified Board & Brush instructor and leave with a personalized piece of art! This event will also feature food and drink, door prizes, souvenir gifts, giveaways and more!
- Tickets to the first-ever Preds Paint and Pinot event can be purchased here!
Sunday, July 25
The SMASHVILLE Summer Spectacular Finale - 12 - 5 p.m. CT
- On the final day of the SMASHVILLE Summer Spectacular, inflatables, concessions, shaved ice, face painting, balloon artist and caricature drawings will be available all day.
GNASH's Closet Cleanout - 12 - 5 p.m. CT
- GNASH's closet is FULL, and he has taken the summer to get back in order. GNASH's Closet Cleanout allows fans to fill a bag with current and past promotional items and merch for a flat rate. This is a perfect opportunity to get your GOLD for next season at a LOW cost. All proceeds go to Pekka Rinne's 365 Pediatric Cancer Fund presented by Twice Daily, which benefits the Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt.
Paint for Pekka - 12 - 5 p.m. CT
- We are celebrating No. 35 by painting the ice in his honor! Grab a brush and some colorful paint from the ice crew at Bridgestone Arena and join us to write notes of thanks and congratulations to Pekka Rinne on his retirement from the game of hockey. We encourage all artists to share a photo of their paint messages on social media using the hashtag #PaintForPekka for Pekka to see and enjoy.
- Season Ticket Citizen priority paint sessions will take place from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. CT on Sunday, July 25. Preregistration is required and spots are limited! The registration link was sent via email.
- From 4 to 5 p.m. CT, the General Public paint session will take place, with no registration required!
The Creation of Ice Q&A Session - 1 and 3 p.m. CT
- At 1 and 3 p.m. CT, Nashville Predators broadcasters will host a Q&A session where fans learn how the ice is made and what it takes to create a rink for an outdoor game at Nissan Stadium from Senior Ice Manager Nigel Schnarr and VP of Facility Operations Tim Friedenberger.