Eight games to go. The Predators fight the Blackhawks and the Stars for the final playoff spot in the Central Division. Preds defenseman Erik Gudbranson joins the show to describe his journey to the team after being acquired from Ottawa (18:15). He also tells the inspiring story of his brother's battle with pediatric cancer (28:45). Plus, Thomas Willis and Brooks Bratten share NHL, Winter Olympic and COVID protocol news (38:55). They also answer fan questions (46:40) and look at the stretch run (4:55).
- Preds continue push for the playoffs with week of games against Chicago
- Calle Jarnkrok hits 500 games
- Interview with Preds defenseman Erik Gudbranson
- Updates from NHL GM meetings
- Answering your Twitter questions
Visit NashvillePredators.com/Podcast to subscribe through iTunes, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Spotify and others.