Nashville, Tenn. (July 7, 2015) – Join the Nashville Predators on Saturday, July 11 for special events on the final day of the 2015 Nashville Predators Development Camp presented by Holiday Inn Express and Suites of Antioch. The final day of the camp, which features many Preds draft picks and up-and-coming players, will include an intrasquad scrimmage, the annual Preds Used Equipment Sale, free public skate, family activities and more.
What:Nashville Predators Development Camp Scrimmage and Open House
Where: Ford Ice Center (5264 Hickory Hollow Place, Antioch, TN 37013)
When:Saturday, July 11
- 9 a.m. -Season-ticket holder entrance to Used Equipment Sale
- 10 a.m.- Park activities open/General public entrance to Used Equipment Sale
- 11 a.m. -Nashville Predators Development Camp scrimmage
- 1 p.m. - Prospect autograph session
- 1:30 p.m.- Free public skate
Other events throughout the day include:
- Inflatable games
- Interactive games for kids
- Nashville Food Trucks (Arti’s Food Truck, Sehrt Seafood Co., Lil Choo Choo BBQ and S’mores Love Truck)
- Appearances from Preds personalities and more!
Note: Fans can stop by the Ford Ice Center table in the lobby to learn how to save on youth hockey, adult hockey and Learn to Skate programs with the Ford Ice Center Season Pass.
Season-ticket holders continue to receive the biggest savings, reserved seating and the most comprehensive benefits of all fans. Full season-tickets are on sale and start as low as $15 per game with half-season packages starting at $25 per game. Fans can guarantee an opportunity to purchase 2016 NHL® All-Star tickets by becoming a Preds season-ticket holder – all season-ticket packages are currently available with great interest-free payment plans. To order season-tickets, visit Nashvillepredators.com/seasons or contact a ticket representative at 615-770-7800.