Preds Honor Season Ticket Holders with Fangtastic February
/ Nashville Predators
As a token of our appreciation for your support, the Predators have designated the month of February as Season Ticket Holder Appreciation Month. Throughout the month, Season Ticket Holders will be selected at random and will receive exclusive Predators prizes. Check below to see if you are a winner and how to redeem your prize.
Predators Season Ticket Holder of the Game February 28 vs. Detroit
Name: Shawn and Aaron Blalock How long have you been a season ticket holder: 3 years Who is your favorite current Predators player: Aaron: Radek Bonk; Shawn: Jordin Tootoo What stands out as the most memorable Predators moment: Anytime Tootoo fights!
Mon, Feb. 2
Tue, Feb. 3
$30 in Sommet Center food vouchers
Tony & Joanna Hodges
Wed, Feb. 4
Special discount at Sommet Center Pro Shop
Katherine & James Johnson
Thu, Feb. 5
Zamboni Ride at Preds game*
Fri, Feb. 6
Watch morning skate at Sommet Center*
Mon, Feb. 9
Tue, Feb. 10
2 free Second Row tickets*
Wed, Feb. 11
Free parking for the rest of the 2008-09 NHL season*
Thu, Feb. 12
Preds player action picture
Ann Marie Taylor
Fri, Feb. 13
Sit in penalty box at Sommet Center during warm-ups*
Sat, Feb. 14
Predators Dancers calendar
Mon, Feb. 16
Free GNASH's Kids Club membership
Tue, Feb. 17
Suite Level Club Dinner for 2*
Wed, Feb. 18
Autographed Preds jersey
Thu, Feb. 19
Zamboni Ride at Preds game*
Fri, Feb. 20
2 free tickets to the 2009 Preds Foundation Wine Tasting
Jeff & Carmella Hamre
Mon, Feb. 23
Tue, Feb. 24
2 free Second Row tickets*
Wed, Feb. 25
Thu, Feb. 26
Preds player action picture
Fri, Feb. 27
Sat, Feb. 28
4 Table Top tickets for a Preds game*
* must be redeemed for games during the 2008-09 season
If entrant sees their name posted, they must call Paige Belew at 615-770-2170 within fourteen (14) days of the award date, to claim their prize. If winner does not call within fourteen (14) days, the prize goes unclaimed. Details regarding prize redemption will be coordinated when claim call is made; prizes will not be released without a valid ID confirming identity.
NASHVILLE PREDATORS “2008-09 SEASON TICKET HOLDER GIVEAWAY” Official Rules
1. Eligibility: The Nashville Predators (“Administrator”) 2008-09 SEASON TICKET HOLDER GIVEAWAY (the “Promotion”), is open only to individuals who are 2008-09 season ticket holders. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Acceptance of a prize constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on Monday, February 2, 2009 and ends on Saturday, February 28, 2009 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: If you are a season ticket holder, you are already entered; no action on your part is necessary. Log on to www.nashvillepredators.com to determine whether you have been awarded a prize.
All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
4. Determination of a Winner: All qualifying season ticket holders will be entered in a series of random drawings that will be conducted at the offices of the Administrator by a member of the Administrator’s staff to determine the winners. The first entry selected in each drawing that meets all the entry and eligibility requirements will be posted on www.nashvillepredators.com. If entrant sees their name posted, they must call Paige Belew at 615-770-2170 within fourteen (14) days of the award date, to claim their prize. If winner does not call within fourteen (14) days, the prize goes unclaimed. Details regarding prize redemption will be coordinated when claim call is made; prizes will not be released without a valid ID confirming identity.
Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and all prizes are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The Administrator may require the winner to sign and return to the Administrator an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize and fulfill any such other requirements as determined by the Administrator. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or verified, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (when applicable) within the required time period, potential winner forfeits prize.
5. Prizes: Individuals whose names are posted on www.nashvillepredators.com will win prizes listed on the website at the following location: http://predators.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&bcid=405313.
6. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to Administrator’s use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
7. General Conditions: The Administrator reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud or any other factor beyond the Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by the Administrator in its sole discretion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Winners and/or any person using the prize agree that the prize will not be sold nor in any other manner be used in direct promotion of any business.
Administrator or Sponsors will not provide any money for any expenses incurred as a result of participating in the Promotion or claiming or using the prize, including but not limited to transportation and other incidental expenses incurred while claiming or using the prize.
The Administrator's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Release: With an entry in the Promotion, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Administrator and any other promotional partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Promotion or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (2) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (3) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize. No more than the stated prize will be awarded.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before a court located in the city of Nashville and State of Tennessee having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Tennessee; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Sponsor and Administrator in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.