Nashville's top prospects are playing all over the world and perfecting their craft with the hope of one day skating for the Predators. Here's a look at how they're faring this season with their respective clubs, organizations and schools thus far. Here's the Preds Prospect Report for Feb. 11, 2021.
American Hockey League (AHL)
Michael Carcone - RW - Tucson - (Acquired via trade with OTT)
- Posted a pair of two-point outings in his first four games, including a two-goal effort on Feb. 14 at Ontario.
Alexandre Carrier - D - Chicago - (Drafted 115th overall by NSH in 2015)
- Currently on Nashville's taxi squad... Recorded an assist in Chicago's win at Rockford on Feb. 6... Posted a +2 rating in Chicago's season-opening game on Feb. 5 vs. Grand Rapids.
Lukas Craggs - LW - Chicago - (Signed as a free agent in 2019)
- Tallied a +1 rating in two games with Chicago on Feb. 6 and Feb. 9... Began the season by netting nine points (3g-6a) in eight games for Florida (ECHL).
Jeremy Davies - D - Chicago - (Acquired via trade with NJD)
- Extended his point streak to three games (3a) after tallying an assist on Feb. 11 vs. Grand Rapids.
Brandon Fortunato - D - Cleveland - (Signed as a free agent in 2019)
- Appeared in Cleveland's first two games of the season against Rockford (Feb. 12) and Grand Rapids (Feb. 13).
Patrick Harper - RW - Chicago - (Drafted 138th overall by NSH in 2016)
- Made his AHL debut with Chicago on Feb. 9... Started his rookie professional season with nine points (5g-4a) in five games for Florida (ECHL).
Tanner Jeannot - LW - Chicago - (Signed as a free agent in 2018)
- Averaging a point per game to begin the season... Is on a three-game point streak after scoring a shorthanded goal - the second of his AHL career - on Feb. 11 vs. Grand Rapids... One of three AHL players to score both a power-play goal and shorthanded goal this season.
Tyler Lewington - D - Chicago - (Signed as a free agent in 2020)
- Played in Chicago's AHL opener on Feb. 5 vs. Grand Rapids.
Tommy Novak - C - Chicago - (Drafted 85th overall by NSH in 2015)
- Began his second AHL season with points in his first two games... Tallied two assists on Feb. 6 vs. Rockford... Scored Chicago's first goal of the 2020-21 AHL season on Feb. 5 vs. Grand Rapids... Posted three points (1g-2a) in three games with Florida (ECHL) to begin the season.
Rem Pitlick - C - Chicago - (Drafted 76th overall by NSH in 2016)
- Tied for fifth in the AHL in goals with three... Has three goals in his last three games... Scored twice, including once shorthanded on a breakaway, in Chicago's win over Rockford on Feb. 9.
Anthony Richard - C - Chicago - (Drafted 100th overall by NSH in 2015)
- Has a +1 rating and four shots in three games with Chicago to begin the season.
Cole Smith - LW - Chicago - (Signed as a free agent in 2020)
- Recorded three shots and seven penalty minutes on Feb. 11 vs. Grand Rapids... Made his NHL debut with Nashville on opening night vs. Columbus on Jan. 14... Netted three points (1g-2a) in five games with Florida (ECHL) to begin his first professional season.
Philip Tomasino - C - Chicago - (Drafted 24th overall by NSH in 2019)
- Tied for ninth in the AHL in points with five (2g-3a)... Two of his three assists have come on the power play... Posted three points (2g-1a) and four shots on goal in his third professional game on Feb. 9 vs. Rockford... Made his pro debut for Chicago on Feb. 5 and recorded two assists... Tallied six points (4g-2a) in seven games for Canada at the 2021 World Junior Championship.
Josh Wilkins - C - Tucson - (Signed as a free agent in 2019)
- Skating for Tucson in 2020-21... Recorded an assist and a +1 rating in his season debut on Feb. 7 at San Jose.
National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
Alexander Campbell - C - Clarkson (ECAC) - (Drafted 65th overall by NSH in 2019)
- Clarkson and Campbell have not played since Feb. 6... Next scheduled to play Feb. 26 at Colgate... Tied for seventh among NCAA freshmen in scoring with 16 points (4g-12a)... Leads Clarkson in points (16) and is tied for first in assists (12).
Marc Del Gaizo - D - UMass Amherst (Hockey East) - (Drafted 109th overall by NSH in 2019)
- Del Gaizo and UMass Amherst have not played since Jan. 30 after their scheduled game vs. Northeastern on Feb. 9 was canceled... The university announced on Feb. 7 that its athletics would be paused for the next two weeks.
David Farrance - D - Boston University (Hockey East) - (Drafted 92nd overall by NSH in 2017)
- Named the Hockey Commissioners Association's Men's Player of the Month and the Hockey East's Player of the Month for January after posting 14 points (4g-10a) in six games or Boston University... Leads all NCAA skaters in points per game (2.33)... Despite playing in just six games is tied for eighth in points (14), tied for 10th in goals (4) and tied for 13th in assists (10) among NCAA defensemen.
Gunnarwolfe Fontaine - LW - Northeastern (Hockey East) - (Drafted 202nd overall by NSH in 2020)
- Tied for fifth on Northeastern in points with 12 (5g-7a)... Tied for 21st among NCAA freshmen in points.
Jachym Kondelik - C - Connecticut (Hockey East) - (Drafted 111th overall by NSH in 2018)
- Tied for sixth among all NCAA skaters in assists (16)... Leads UConn in assists and is second in points... Posted consecutive two-assist games against Merrimack (Jan. 30) and Northeastern (Feb. 5).
Chase McLane - C - Penn State (Big Ten) - (Drafted 209th overall by NSH in 2020)
- McLane and Penn State have not played since Jan. 29... Has three points (1g-2a) in 15 games as a freshman.
Grant Mismash - LW - North Dakota (NCHC) - (Drafted 61st overall by NSH in 2017)
- Mismash and North Dakota have not played since Jan. 30... Scheduled to play Denver on Feb. 12... Is on a four-game point streak (3g-2a)... Scored in three straight games from Jan. 18-29... Third on North Dakota in points with 18 (9g-9a)... Matched his career high in goals with nine, which he previously set as a freshman in 2017-18.
Luke Reid - D - New Hampshire (Hockey East) - (Drafted 166th overall by NSH in 2020)
- Posted an assist in back-to-back games against UMass Lowell on Feb. 5-6... Has four points (1g-3a) in 18 games as a freshman for New Hampshire.
Spencer Stastney - D - Notre Dame (Big Ten) - (Drafted 131st overall by NSH in 2018)
- Posted a career-high three-game goal streak (3g) from Jan. 29-Feb. 6... Tallied his first multi-point game of the season on Feb. 5 vs. Ohio State (1g-1a)... Tied for fourth among NCAA defensemen in goals (5).
Egor Afanasyev - LW - CSKA Moscow (KHL) - (Drafted 45th overall by NSH in 2019)
- Loaned by CSKA Moscow to the Russian junior league, where he has six points (5g-1a) in four games for Krasnaya Armiya... Tallied four points (3g-1a) in his last two games, including a three-point effort (2g-1a) on Feb. 13... Has four points (2g-2a) and is averaging 9:25 of ice time in 11 KHL games.
Semyon Chistyakov - D - Avangard Omsk (KHL) - (Drafted 117th overall by NSH in 2019)
- Won gold with Russia at the Swedish Hockey Games (Feb. 11-14)... Has skated in 38 KHL games for Chernyshev Division-leading Avangard Omsk, the fifth-most among U20 defensemen... Averaging 8:50 of ice time in the KHL.
Juuso Parssinen - LW - TPS (Finland) - (Drafted 210th overall by NSH in 2019)
- Leads TPS in assists (18) and is third points with 23 (5g-18a)... Second among all Liiga U20 players in points.
Isak Walther - LW - Södertälje (Sweden-Jr.) - (Drafted 179th overall by NSH in 2019)
- Committed to play collegiate hockey at the University of Vermont in the 2021-22 season.
Adam Wilsby - D - Skellefteå (Sweden) - (Drafted 101st overall by Nashville in 2020)
- Third among team defensemen in points with 12 (3g-9a)... Signed a two-year contract with Skellefteå in January.
Vladislav Yeryomenko - D - Dinamo Minsk (KHL) - (Drafted 151st overall by NSH in 2018)
- Has four goals and nine points in 44 games with Dinamo Minsk this season.
Iaroslav Askarov - G - SKA Saint Petersburg (KHL) - (Drafted 11th overall by NSH in 2020)
- Won gold with Russia at the Swedish Hockey Games (Feb. 11-14)... Earned a win in his lone start of the tournament, stopping 32 of 36 shots in Russia's 7-4 win over Czech Republic... Made the KHL's "Save of the Month" for January 2021... Leads KHL U20 goalies in games played (9), goals-against average (1.21) and save percentage (.951).
Devin Cooley - G - Florida (ECHL) - (Signed as a free agent by NSH in 2020)
- Made 31 saves in Florida's win over South Carolina on Feb. 12... Has won three of his last four starts.
Ethan Haider - G - Clarkson (ECAC) - (Drafted 148th overall by NSH in 2019)
- Started both of Clarkson's games against Colgate last weekend, stopping 45 of 48 shots faced... Has allowed two-or-fewer goals in his last seven starts... Second among NCAA freshman goalies in goals-against average (2.00) and fourth in save percentage (.921)... Among all NCAA goalies is 10th in goals-against average... Named the ECAC Goalie of the Week on Jan. 25 after allowing four goals in three consecutive starts against Quinnipiac from Jan. 22-24.
Konstantin Volkov - G - Yugra (Russia-2) - (Drafted 168th overall by NSH in 2016)
- Helped lead Yugra to the top seed in the VHL playoffs... Third among VHL goaltenders in goals-against average (1.53) and eighth in save percentage (.932).
Tomas Vomacka - G - Connecticut (Hockey East) - (Drafted 154th overall by NSH in 2017)
- Named to the watch list for the 2021 Mike Richter Award, given to the top Division I goaltender... Has played every minute of UConn's 18 games... Posted a three-game win streak from Jan. 29-Feb. 5.