| || |
The Predators will give a free ticket to Saturday's Predators vs. Coyotes game to any fan who gets his or her head shaved by Supercuts on the plaza 6-7 p.m., in tribute to goaltender Chris Mason.
There will be no shortage of activities at the Gaylord Entertainment Center this Saturday. In the morning, "Breakfast with GNASH and the Puck Patrol" begins at 8 a.m. at the GEC and leads into the sale of Predators individual playoff tickets at 10 a.m. Fans will be treated to Purity products, coffee and doughnuts, and anyone in line by 9:45 a.m. will be guaranteed playoff tickets. There is a limit of six tickets per game per person, and a random number lottery will be used to determine the line order. For more details on the on-sale event, please see this article.
Then from 4-7 p.m., a Red Bull TNT Freestyle Motocross Show will take place next to the GEC on 5th Ave. S., featuring riders Tommy "Tom Cat" Clowers and Jeff "Full Tilt" Tilton performing in the air tricks over an 80-foot gap between two Red Bull freestyle ramps. That event will lead right up to game time for the Predators' final showdown of the season with the Phoenix Coyotes and head coach Wayne Gretzky. Tickets are still available for the game, and can be purchased by calling (615) 770-PUCK, ordering online or visiting the GEC box office or any Ticketmaster outlet. Tuesday's finale against Detroit is already sold out, so if you don't have tickets to that game this will be your final opportunity to see the Predators during the regular season.
Any fan can alternatively earn a free ticket to the Phoenix game by having his or her head shaved on the GEC plaza before the game as a tribute to Predators goaltender Chris Mason. Supercuts will be doing the clipping between 6 and 7 p.m.
Once inside the arena, fans 21-and-over can enjoy $2.00 draft beer through the first intermission. All fans will also have the option of contributing to the Predators Foundation's tornado relief fund. Volunteers will be posted at the entrances with red collection buckets, and all money raised will be donated to assist with the tornado relief efforts in the Middle Tennessee area.
Saturday's Event Schedule
8-10 a.m.: "Breakfast with GNASH and the Puck Patrol," Gaylord Entertainment Center Plaza
- Be in line by 9:45 a.m. to be guaranteed playoff tickets
- A random number lottery will be used to determine the order of the line
- More details
10 a.m.: Predators individual playoff tickets go on sale at GEC box office and all Ticketmaster outlets
- Tickets can also be ordered by calling (615) 770-PUCK or ordering online (Playoff Game A and Playoff Game B)
4-7 p.m.: Red Bull TNT Freestyle Motocross Show, 5th Ave. S. next to the GEC
7 p.m.: Nashville Predators vs. Phoenix Coyotes
- For tickets call (615) 770-PUCK, order online or visit the GEC box office or any Ticketmaster outlet
- The Predators will give a free ticket to every fan who comes to the arena and has his or her head shaved by Supercuts from 6-7 p.m. on the plaza, in tribute to Preds goaltender Chris Mason
- As fans enter the building, volunteers will be accepting donations for the Predators Foundation tornado relief fund at arena entrances
- Draft beers will be $2.00 through the first intermission